BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Wont read The Spoiler Stawks  .... sounds like I will enjoy it    ...  Will put the other dvd on order later on, have quite a few to get through atm and a few more to PU next week plus The Road To Ruin to read   .... thats lot should keep my occupied for a while loll

Yeah that whole saga in Portland was weird, am thinking there "may" have been a few cover ups when it first happened, guess we  will now never know whether he was guilty or not    ...... 

Have a late Linner here, so not hungry atm, might do some tommie soup n rolls for Dupper, if the mood take me lol

Message 35511 of 98,225
Latest reply

Evening all.

Hope everyone is doing ok. We have had some rain, which was welcome. Has been very dry here in country Vic.

Mum is going ok in care, but it is hard to tell really. She has lost a lot of her spark and doesn't converse a great deal. Still, she joins in all the activities. Going to take her out for a pub lunch next week. I haven't taken her out much before now as the summer was so hot.

She is still hoarding books Richo. lol.

Catch up later.

Message 35512 of 98,225
Latest reply

Guess she was excited to finally get into her unit Ooak, she has learned her lesson, so prob be a while before she gets another pet

Agree re colours on the net, hubs puter shows them ia different colour to to mine ...... was disappointed when I saw the dining setting was pink but hubs said get it, we can always re paint it ...... will keep it the way it is for a while and then re sell it ... too many other things to bother about atm
Message 35513 of 98,225
Latest reply

Hi kateymatey - did you see we wished you a Happy Birthday for last week - hope it was a good one.

Bushie - pale pink hey ....... hmmmm!

I wanted a white dining setting and we have a Queen Anne wooden one with fabric seats.  There's nothing wrong with it but the fabric has burgandy, green etc and this one looked like a pink mix plus 8 chairs.  As well as being more apricot, it was marked on the table top.  Just a whim I had and changed my mind.

Bit bored at the moment - too early for bed, nothing on telly (footy) and can't be bothered doing a couple of cards I need by Monday (I'll do them tomorrow).  I've been checking pinterest out but over that as well.  Not cooking much at the moment so we don't eat it!  Did make an apple slice for last night but sent the leftovers home with Kim.  Think I need a new keyboard, or maybe a new laptop - a lot of the letters need pressing twice and most of the keys are blank because the letters have worn off.  I still want windows 8 though so I'm holding off.  Think I will buy an external hard drive tomorrow and copy my photos and important stuff onto it just in case.

Might find a game to play for a while - probably mahjong.  Nite ..

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 35514 of 98,225
Latest reply

Evening all,

Richo yes it's hard but am determined about the grandie.

Sandy yes the princess had a mis.whilst he was on tour,but they have now had a little girl,very funny,very determined like her granny lol

Have never sold anything on gumtree don't like people coming to the house as so isolated.  Going to organise a lot of our neighbour's stuff to the Sallies. feel it's safer that way.

Bushie sounds like a good buy with the dining setting.

Had a nice din din out but good to get home.lol

Waves to everyone.

Message 35515 of 98,225
Latest reply

No Sandy I didn't see the birthday wishes. Thanks so much. Not sure how you knew it was my birthday. lol

I did have a nice day. April is our month for birthdays. Youngest son on the 8th, OH on the 11th, our anniv. on the 19th, and my birthday on the 22nd. We tend to combine the whole kit and kaboodle these days, so we all went out for dinner together. Then back to daughter's for cake and coffee. I think Richo had a birthday in April too. Happy birthday old boy. 🙂

Message 35516 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning richo and everyone - up early again.  Have to get the internal alarm clock to change!  Feeling OK though.

Looks like stawka is the brains trust!  Shows you read the posts and retain the info.  Congratulations stawka.

A big Happy Birthday to jv.  Hope you have a great day and a lovely few days away.

Happy-Birthday-Jenny-Images-5.jpg       Find-a-perfect-love-birthday-greeting-card-messages.jpg          untitled.png

Wow, thunderstorm just hitting and large hailstones against the window.    BBL

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 35517 of 98,225
Latest reply

good morning Sandy , Richo and everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU JV !!!!!!!

have a lovely day !!!

sandy we just had 6 spots of rain think we have missed out again 

im glad you are feeling ok today busy in the lady cave making cards 

were Richo--sleeping in again lol 

happy day wishes to all

Message 35518 of 98,225
Latest reply

Happy Birthday, JV.Heart

Hope you have a nice little break and get to see the littlie

DEB

Edited:  Spectacular red sunrise here.

Message 35519 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning blokes and sheilas........14 degs atm......18 .later.

Lots of posts overnight again.

Happy Birthday JV-enjoy--and a couple of days away.as well.

Hi Katy-glad your mum is going ok.-entertaining the others.

Sandy--there was a mahjong set in the window-near the door

at Coolinda hill oppo----had a price on it-cant remember how much.

Price can be read from the street-have a look later--was an older one.

Weather with the lot today--maybe snow on the hills.

Have a great day everyone.........................................................Richo///////.

Message 35520 of 98,225
Latest reply