BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Family member was on that. Yes, it’s a restricted medication…

I can only grin and raise one eyebrow (which I practised doing in my teens) at the Mother-in-law fish.

Message 97191 of 98,225
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

I miss him too, even if I was not participating here at the time. A pity because I think we had much in common (including books everywhere). 

I only knew Richo for a short time as well… but it was his relaxing and down-to-earth goodness and mischief and intelligence that drew me to this thread, along with the camaraderie. 

And yes, books everywhere is part of my idea of bliss. I must get new bookcases and find somewhere for them, which is a bit of a problem…

Message 97192 of 98,225
Latest reply

I would get new bookcases too, but I am still thinking of moving...

Trelegy is made by the same company that makes the preventer I need (Breo). When I finally go to the doctor, I will mention it to him or her.

Message 97193 of 98,225
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

I would get new bookcases too, but I am still thinking of moving...

While I love QLD, sometimes I consider Tasmania an option too. It is a bit cold in winter, but otherwise it is beautiful and properties are really cheap.

Message 97194 of 98,225
Latest reply

I have never been there, but I have heard that it's beautiful too.

If tasfleur came here, maybe she could tell us more, but I don't think she comes here on a regular basis.

Anyway, you can always heat more in winter or put on a heavier jacket when you go out.

Message 97195 of 98,225
Latest reply

A bit cold in Tasmania - you would need double thickness fur lined duds. lol

Just waiting for a woman to come collect a chair - she is travelling 3 hours here then 3 hours home.

She has purchased an old Station Master's cottage to renovate - the chair is an antique solid wood ex Railway Office chair - perfect for her.

Meanwhile it's a gorgeous day here.

Message 97196 of 98,225
Latest reply

Strangest thing about Tassie weather - it can be stinking hot in the sun, but go in the shade you need to cover up cos it's cold.  Really weird.

Sunny day here, but crisp.

On my way to daughter's and a day with great-grandie.  He's just had his first haircut and looks adorable (even more so)

Message 97197 of 98,225
Latest reply

The sun can be quite powerful here too - you really feel the difference between cloudy and sunny, even on the same day. 

Say hello to your handsome great-grandie!

Message 97198 of 98,225
Latest reply

South Australia has some nice cheap towns by the coast too, and it is a bit warmer than in Tasmania.

Message 97199 of 98,225
Latest reply

Stawks - how did your day with - first haircut Bub. ??

Lady picked up chair - such a really nice person - seems we will keep in contact - said she loved my ' sense of humour ' .

Well - did have to apologise for the 2 bales of hay on the deck - do you know a bale of hay now costs $34.

When first purchased $16. lol

Now have to go comfort Boo Boo - her day at the Boutique - she does not like being left. 

Another - binge on LL. ( Lincoln Lawyer ).

Just an up - the favourite neddy - now has a bathrobe - quite honestly - my daughter breaks me up daily.

Waiting for the ' mane turban '. lol

Message 97200 of 98,225
Latest reply