Baileys Irish Cream

does anyone know how to get little lumps out of Baileys? cheers

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Baileys Irish Cream

No, but I have heard of cream liquers going off as they contain real cream.

From Baileys website - 

Dairy/ Lactose:
Baileys contains about 50% cream and trace amounts (<0.5%) of Lactose, which is a constituent of milk. If the allergy is specifically to Lactose and not due to any other milk constituent then it may be possible for the consumer to consume Baileys. Please note that we are not qualified to give medical advice therefore you should consult with your medical adviser before consuming Baileys.

Baileys shelf life
Baileys is the only cream liqueur that guarantees its taste for 2 years from the day it was made, opened or unopened, stored in the fridge or not when stored away from direct sunlight at a temperature range of 0-25 degrees centigrade.

One of the keys to achieving this 2 year shelf-life is in our patented process of blending of fresh Irish cream with the spirits and the whiskey without the use of preservatives. The alcohol acts as a natural preservative for the product.

Under normal conditions of storage Baileys has a shelf-life of 30 months.

If you are concerned about a bottle of Baileys please check the best consumed before date on the bottle - all bottles now carry a best before date. This number is located on the bottom left hand side of the back label. Example : Code 11 20XY would mean that we guarantee the product would taste perfect until November20XY (XY is the year 2 years from the date of manufacture).

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Chunky Bailey's?          Chuck it out!

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

....well you could try sifting it through your teeth, throw your head back*open-wide to add some crushed ice,then chew on the ice whilst mixing in the lumps-you won't notice them LOL..................*runs for the exit

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

Smiley LOL paints, (did fleetingly consider it), thanks for all your replies will chuck it out.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

I like Baileys. wish I had some now.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

Me,too.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

Hahaha I always have some.  And butterscotch Schnapps.

Gotta love those Cowboys

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

when I met my wife, she intoduced me to the orgasm - no not that one - Baileys and ?? (was it vodka).

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Baileys Irish Cream

Had my fav cocktail a few night ago at a 4* hotel in Perth (big night out....)

Golden Dream

Use a "Shaker" for Golden Dream drink recipe

Fill shaker glass one third full of ice cubes.

Add galliano, white cream de cacao, triple sec, FRESHLY SQUEEZED (makes it) and strained orange juice, and light cream.

Shake vigorously until creamy and strain into a champagne flute, or use a blender and blend until creamy. Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with slice of orange.

I have tried diff versions and like the tangy addition of cointreau too....... *MMMMmmmmmm!

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply