Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer

Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer, says he's 'not proud' of marriage breakdown

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-07/barnaby-joyce-speaks-about-new-relationship/9406352

Barny, Barny, Barny, i thought you were a nice boy?

Message 1 of 107
Latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer

@bright.ton42wrote:

@davidc4430wrote:

Turnbull to ban ministers from sex with staffers

So how on earth will they police that?    It's laughable.  All the same I'm surprised at his tough stance on this. 

The Parliament House Gossip Committee will no doubt keep the PM up to date. 😉

Policing it probably wont be an issue (they aren't the first department/company with such rules).  It will all come under Parliamentary Code of Conduct or some such regulation, with 'Administrative Action' to proceed if anyone else is caught out.

Message 71 of 107
Latest reply

Curious to know if the new bonking rule has a grandfather clause to cover those already bonking?

Message 72 of 107
Latest reply

@ambercat16wrote:

Curious to know if the new bonking rule has a grandfather clause to cover those already bonking?

So are you asking if they will still be able to bonk in a bunk, or can they no longer bank on a bonk?

Message 73 of 107
Latest reply

Well, he is a politician and we pay him and also her with her made up Job running into the $100,000's, so YES!!!! I think we have a right of reply when we are being shafted as well as his adulterous girlfriend. 

just my opinion I suppose 

Message 74 of 107
Latest reply

Policing it probably wont be an issue (they aren't the first department/company with such rules).  It will all come under Parliamentary Code of Conduct or some such regulation, with 'Administrative Action' to proceed if anyone else is caught out.

@bright.ton42DV3-ATgU0AAjlW0.jpg
Message 75 of 107
Latest reply

@zanadoo_56wrote:

@bright.ton42wrote:

@davidc4430wrote:

Turnbull to ban ministers from sex with staffers

So how on earth will they police that?    It's laughable.  All the same I'm surprised at his tough stance on this. 

The Parliament House Gossip Committee will no doubt keep the PM up to date. 😉

great buzzword/acronym right there for the whole situation parliamentary CoC......  I think the best way to police is just add Prozac

and Salt Peter to the Parliament house water supply.

Alternately...  you could use the "bell and spoon" technique.... (and after watching question time I know how much those pollies love

bells ) whereby a spoon is tied to the male members' member at an advantageous angle so that any upward movement results in the

spoon striking a bell that dangles from said members gonads and thereby warning the ushers of an impending "mating"

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 76 of 107
Latest reply

nerd.gif    Thanks for that image in my brain, View.

Message 77 of 107
Latest reply

Barnacle should have just kept his Joycestick in his pants.

Being a polli, means that you dont have a personal life.  

Like many polititians before him, it's only when they are in deep didgeridoo that they front the media with their statments of sorrows, regrets and faces of sadness. A true Academy Award nominee for Best Actor.  

Whether you like him or hate him, he has been dishonest and may have had his party as well as Turnbull involved in trying to cover it up. Doesn't matter what, how or why, he is an adulterer.

Fall on your sword Barnacle & in a couple of months no one will remember you. 

Message 78 of 107
Latest reply

14ilb3.jpg

Message 79 of 107
Latest reply

Poor old Baaranby seems to have the ability to make things worse. He now states that she could not be his partner beacause he is still married, so, would not this make her his mistress. 

Message 80 of 107
Latest reply