Cat_mioux's new home

:^O
Message 1 of 10,121
Latest reply
10,120 REPLIES 10,120

Re: Cat_mioux's new home

Has someone suggested to you that the thread should be closed?:O

How absurd and what an arrogance.X-( You only have to read a sample of all the posts to realise how many people it has helped.

Message 7331 of 10,121
Latest reply

Has someone suggested to you that the thread should be closed?:O

How absurd and what an arrogance.X-( You only have to read a sample of all the posts to realise how many people it has helped.

Oh no She_Ele, no one has suggested this thread be closed.

I was the one thinking of leaving because I feel like a big fat loser that can't inspire anyone.

I don't want to post when I'm feeling like this. I feel like I'm bringing everyone down.

But a private email from someone has changed my mind. They also have their bad days as well as their good and how the expression of my bad days helps them feel someone understands.

So I'll keep posting. I can't fake it, being strong. I feel like crap.  I want my life to change. I can't continue like this. I asked the  Universe to change my life for the better or take me off the planet. I've tried everything possible to change my life. But I'm so tired of the battle. I have run out of ideas.  What have I got to look forward to?  Working till I drop dead of exhaustion?

I know I have my kids and my friends, but they have their own lives to lead. Who will be there at 3am if I'm scared or ill? Who do I get to share my life with, make plans for the future with?

Finding someone else isn't the answer. I never want to put myself in that position again. I'll never allow a man to            betray me again.

Message 7332 of 10,121
Latest reply

bitofthis2012
Community Member

Oh no She_Ele, no one has suggested this thread be closed.

I was the one thinking of leaving because I feel like a big fat loser that can't inspire anyone.

I don't want to post when I'm feeling like this. I feel like I'm bringing everyone down.

But a private email from someone has changed my mind. They also have their bad days as well as their good and how the expression of my bad days helps them feel someone understands.

So I'll keep posting. I can't fake it, being strong. I feel like crap.  I want my life to change. I can't continue like this. I asked the  Universe to change my life for the better or take me off the planet. I've tried everything possible to change my life. But I'm so tired of the battle. I have run out of ideas.  What have I got to look forward to?  Working till I drop dead of exhaustion?

I know I have my kids and my friends, but they have their own lives to lead. Who will be there at 3am if I'm scared or ill? Who do I get to share my life with, make plans for the future with?

Finding someone else isn't the answer. I never want to put myself in that position again. I'll never allow a man to            betray me again.

Don't hate me for being a longtime lurker. :-x I am only making a comment now because this last post does not sound helpful at all. I really don't see what you have done to move on with your life. You are still living in the same place, doing the same job. You haven't started any new hobbies/interests that you have mentioned. And saying that a new man is not the answer is just ridiculous. It is exactly the answer imo.

But I really don't see why you had to break up with this guy in the first place. Many a good marriage has survived infidelity. I really feel that peer pressure from this thread was partly responsilble for you making a decision you really didn't want to make. But that is over for now. I think you either need to take your man back or find a new one.

Yes, I know you are hurt, but it has been a year and you are dwelling on it only because you don't have anything new in your life to think about. If you had something else to think about/do you wouldn't even be thinking about the past. This has been going on too long, and all this self pity and self analysis is not healthy. I really think you are trying to make too much out of everything with all the analysing and chanting. You have not done anything to take you mind off the past.

It is so simple. In order to move on, you need something to move on to.

Don't hate me, just trying to snap you out of it. I don't think you need pity any more, I think that 12 months of that is enough for anyone. I just wanted to give a different view in the hope that you might listen and start living a good life again.

Message 7333 of 10,121
Latest reply

dtrh3
Community Member

good morning all you wise ones :-x have a wonderful day today-and higs and hugs to all

braff :-x thank you for your wonderful news-sending you lots of healing energy- I hope Alicia is getting stronger by the hour..you take care too- OK?

ms Cat :-x please remember one thing I wrote about a year ago- keep the focus on YOU..When you get sad or mad like youre feeling at the moment- just work through it..you will be OK. Rise up and emote!!- much healthier in the long run.

Its been one long year- and you have come SO far..further than can be measured..You have inspired so many,and supported so many- you have a great deal to be proud of yourself. I am proud to take part in this thread and I know others feel the same.

Today, please take a few minutes to stop and think of yourself as the star that you are..you burn brightly and are full of courage..:-x

you can do it you can do it you can do it

Message 7334 of 10,121
Latest reply

Good morning all you lovely peeps :-x

I'm sorry to hear how unhappy you have been especially lately Cat. Try to get excited about what's ahead for you. It took me a very long time to 'get over' my ex. I have learned that you can control your mood, your perspective. Use positive self talk and do something nice for yourself often.

I've been for a walk around the lake this morning and then out of the blue, decided to buy myself some orange roses. :-x

Take care everyone *waving madly*

Message 7335 of 10,121
Latest reply

Message 7336 of 10,121
Latest reply

How appropriate. I just found this meaning for orange roses

An orange rose is a symbol of desire. "I desire you" or "I desire to get to know you better" is the message that orange roses send.

Message 7337 of 10,121
Latest reply

bizzylizzy_daisy
Community Member

Don't hate me for being a longtime lurker. :-x I am only making a comment now because this last post does not sound helpful at all. I really don't see what you have done to move on with your life. You are still living in the same place, doing the same job. You haven't started any new hobbies/interests that you have mentioned. And saying that a new man is not the answer is just ridiculous. It is exactly the answer imo.

But I really don't see why you had to break up with this guy in the first place. Many a good marriage has survived infidelity. I really feel that peer pressure from this thread was partly responsilble for you making a decision you really didn't want to make. But that is over for now. I think you either need to take your man back or find a new one.

Yes, I know you are hurt, but it has been a year and you are dwelling on it only because you don't have anything new in your life to think about. If you had something else to think about/do you wouldn't even be thinking about the past. This has been going on too long, and all this self pity and self analysis is not healthy. I really think you are trying to make too much out of everything with all the analysing and chanting. You have not done anything to take you mind off the past.

It is so simple. In order to move on, you need something to move on to.

Don't hate me, just trying to snap you out of it. I don't think you need pity any more, I think that 12 months of that is enough for anyone. I just wanted to give a different view in the hope that you might listen and start living a good life again.

what a very funny post..........

OMG :^O

12 months=enough

nothings changed

snap out of it

need a man

peer pressure

needing pity

living a good life

dwelling on it

surviving infedility

take him back

OMG, i needed that laugh...........

Message 7338 of 10,121
Latest reply

I agree bizzylizzy. :^O

How is a new man the answer? I see lots of people move on to the next man too quickly just so they are not alone. How pathetic! If you feel you NEED a man in your life, then you certainly don't like yourself too much as you are. Love starts with yourself.

12 months is enough? Who says? Would you tell a widowed wife that 12 months is enough time to grieve?

Ooops. I told myself not to make any remarks about that post.

Have a better day today Cat :-x

Message 7339 of 10,121
Latest reply

Oh dear me Catty, you should have met yourself a toy boy within a month of kicking your ex to the curb.

Message 7340 of 10,121
Latest reply