Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances

Some issues when discussed can cause a range of reactions. Sometimes they can lead to an awakening, the beginning of a journey to discovering something new, or they can can cause a certain type of reaction in a person who may not like what they hear. I think that it's all about how we choose to deal with the info we're hearing and how we process it.

Take the issues of let's say ....  fluoride and mobile phone tower radiation. The government has allowed the fluoridation of our water and they have allowed the construction of mobile phone towers in residential areas. Does that mean the water is safe to drink and it causes no ill affect? Does that mean that the mobile phone towers are safe?  What about the handsets. Are they safe for children to use and hold against their heads?

Well, we discuss these things and some people do react angrily to the people discussing these issues. Does this mean that we have to stop discussion that challenges the supposed official stance or challenges what we are told is the mainstream belief? Do we have to self-censor or have this in a [private group? I have noticed that in discussion forums or the media that racist beliefs are a;allowed a platform and yet issues that many folk feel that need to be addressed because of health concerns are not given the same platform. To me racism is abhorrent and yet in the media, it gets the pass ticket while issues that some call important to health freedom do not! Why is that?  Could it be political? What are your thoughts?

NOTE:

Spoiler

This is a discussion that some people here would be interested in while others may not be. Folks with opposing views are welcome as  always. Please, if someone has an issue with these topics being discussed or another member, could they refrain from any attacks on others or deliberately flooding this thread with off topic filler.

Message 1 of 223
Latest reply
222 REPLIES 222

Re: Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances

@4channel wrote:

Well thank goodness that they stopped putting mercury in vaccines 19 years ago.  Thanks for mentioning that it is only used in Flu shots. I remember some time back there were parents accused of shaking their babies but vaccinations back then could have been contributing to Shaken Baby Syndrome .

Well, knowing that the toxin is still in Influenza vaccines, I'll stay clear of that and look after my system with better nutrition, vitamin C and one or two other things.  Too many people I know of have become sick after the flu shot and seem to have issues ongoing. I hope that toddlers under 3 years aren't getting it.

With aluminium, what occurs naturally is what our bodies are designed to handle. Putting it in vaccines by-passes the digestive process and there's more chance of it compromising the Blood Brain Barrier.

@simone4010 wrote:

4channel - Back in June I went to a children's party where I ran into a friend who had a six month old baby. She was telling me that at the baby's checkup the week before, the doctor said the baby should have a flu shot. My friend figured that since the baby was getting it that her and her husband should get it too. I then asked her where her husband was and she said he was home with the flu :smileysurprised:

4channel wrote:

Simone, that's quite risky giving a flu shot to a 6 month old baby. They are already having enough vaccines pumped in them and their tiny developing systems and bodies don't need to cope with more. As I said previously, I am not against all vaccines. I think some may be necessary, but not the bombardment we are seeing today,

______________________________________________________________

Mercury in flu vaccine is linked to autism

by BEEZY MARSH, Daily Mail

Millions of flu jabs issued by the Government contain a mercury-based preservative which is being phased out in Europe and the United States amid fears over autism and brain damage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-153722/Mercury-flu-vaccine-linked-autism.html

______________________________________________________________

If possible, breast feeding baby is the best immune booster. If using infant formula, avoid the use of plastics in the preparation and feeding. Also avoid fluoridated water. That's a must as fluoride interferes with the thyroid and endocrine system.

@simone4010 wrote:

I've never had a flu nor have I ever had a flu shot. Olive leaf extract is a great immune system booster, I swear by it.

4channel wrote:

I didn't know about Olive Leaf Extract. Thanks, that sounds interesting. It has been said time and time again that Big Pharma demonises anything that is natural and anything that they have no control over. It's obvious because they hate competition. I guess too that the culture of stopping "Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances" would be beneficial for them profit-wise.

I wonder how many lives of human beings have the quality ruined because of discussions being shut down, or the censoring of info by others (both well-meaning or sinister) has left people in the dark about the good things out there.

Message 141 of 223
Latest reply

Re: Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances

@simone4010 wrote:

@4channel wrote:

Well thank goodness that they stopped putting mercury in vaccines 19 years ago.  Thanks for mentioning that it is only used in Flu shots. I remember some time back there were parents accused of shaking their babies but vaccinations back then could have been contributing to Shaken Baby Syndrome .

Well, knowing that the toxin is still in Influenza vaccines, I'll stay clear of that and look after my system with better nutrition, vitamin C and one or two other things.  Too many people I know of have become sick after the flu shot and seem to have issues ongoing. I hope that toddlers under 3 years aren't getting it.

With aluminium, what occurs naturally is what our bodies are designed to handle. Putting it in vaccines by-passes the digestive process and there's more chance of it compromising the Blood Brain Barrier.

4channel - Back in June I went to a children's party where I ran into a friend who had a six month old baby. She was telling me that at the baby's checkup the week before, the doctor said the baby should have a flu shot. My friend figured that since the baby was getting it that her and her husband should get it too. I then asked her where her husband was and she said he was home with the flu Smiley Surprised

I've never had a flu nor have I ever had a flu shot. Olive leaf extract is a great immune system booster, I swear by it.

Newsflash, you can't get the flu from the fluvax, as it's a dead vaccine. If you get the flu within 2 weeks of the vax, you were going to get it anyway, as it was already in the system.

My guess is the husband had a cold. Sadly, majority of people say they have the flu when they in fact only have a cold. They are completely different diseases, and no fluvax is ever going to prevent a head cold. Period.

Message 142 of 223
Latest reply

4channel, remind me again where you got your medical degree?

Message 143 of 223
Latest reply

University of Google 2001.

Message 144 of 223
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@simone4010 wrote:

@4channel wrote:

4channel - Back in June I went to a children's party where I ran into a friend who had a six month old baby. She was telling me that at the baby's checkup the week before, the doctor said the baby should have a flu shot. My friend figured that since the baby was getting it that her and her husband should get it too. I then asked her where her husband was and she said he was home with the flu Smiley Surprised

Newsflash, you can't get the flu from the fluvax, as it's a dead vaccine. If you get the flu within 2 weeks of the vax, you were going to get it anyway, as it was already in the system.

My guess is the husband had a cold. Sadly, majority of people say they have the flu when they in fact only have a cold. They are completely different diseases, and no fluvax is ever going to prevent a head cold. Period.

Tppy toes

I think you have misinterpreted what I said. I did not say the husband got the flu from the flu shot. As is the case of a lot of people I know, they still get a strain of flu. There is a lot of different flu strains and the flu vaccine does not protect you against all of them. Your doctor will tell you that.

Not sure where you're getting the 2 weeks from. It only takes 1-4 days for flu symptoms to show once you've caught it.

Message 145 of 223
Latest reply

*tippy*toes*
Community Member

in reply to 4channel
@*tippy*toes* wrote:

4channel, remind me again where you got your medical degree?

________

1 Kudo

Community Member
Kudos: 1
Kudo date: an hour ago

I don't have a medical degree *tippy*toes* as you know, but I do take notice of certain people with degrees in medicine in the mainstream sense and naturopaths as well.

in reply to *tippy*toes*
domino-710
Community Member
@domino-710 wrote:

University of Google 2001.

________

1 Kudo

No, I talk to and listen to people who are not afraid to engage in Discussion that challenges supposed mainstream beliefs and officially accepted stances. Then I do some extra research.

Many of the people I listen to have degrees and have been involved in health for years.

Message 146 of 223
Latest reply

Just a question.

Why do you find it necessary to not only use ' scrollers ' - but add who kudoed what.

This really is none of your business - people are free to advise - a post has been read - appreciated - agreed to.

You posting  - the Avis and kudos of others - is not only strange - but a little creepy - and an invasion of the right of others.

As you would put it - please desist.

Message 147 of 223
Latest reply

Maybe he thinks other posters aren't smart enough to find the information for themselves.

Message 148 of 223
Latest reply

Why is it so important - and - why the need to add this to his posts.

In the 15 years I have been around - this is a first. lol

Message 149 of 223
Latest reply

So , you're 15 years old .

That explains the immaturity .

Message 150 of 223
Latest reply