Disgusting "fake" Tweet From China

www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-30/china-fake-image-australian-war-crimes-afghanistan-tensions/12934538

China has one of the WORST human rights record in the world   ....... how dare they post  something like this, time for Au to retaliate and keep them OUT of Au

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Disgusting "fake" Tweet From China

Where's the meme.????

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

wow, just like your mate andrews and pearson in victoria.

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

@supermussolinibros wrote:

wow , just like your mate andrews and pearson in victoria.

While I don't support your use of phrase for anyone on the board, friend or foe ................. 

I suspect some of the problem is too many people are spending too much time on sites such as #I Stand With Dan. This is just a very clever, modern day version of the propaganda / brain washing techniques, used by the Nazis in their rise to power and also by some of the more extremist religious cults..

I,ve had a few looks at the #I stand with dan site and with the constant reinforcement of messages and group hug of anything positive some-one has to say on the site, its very easy to get sucked into believing in it all. The constant bombardment of positive message, without any questioning or real analysis, the image of a great and wonderful leader who can do no wrong and the " our special little group standing against the rest of the world " messaging is straight from the brainwashing 101 hand book.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/istandwithdan 

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

@*kazumi* wrote:

Well, SCOMO openly criticizes Chinese government; they post meme.  The fact is, our elite soldiers executed civilians, some very young boys, some old men, in Afghanistan.  Some 20 soldiers got caught, but hundreds knew about what was going on. 

China has many problems with us, fair or not, they should not been ignored, they should have been sorted by diplomacy.  But Morrison has illusion of our supremacy, or maybe his supremacy.

China's complaints:

EnF_zkyVEAAzwwq.jpg

Fact is the enemy is dressed as civilians 

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

You just Godwined yourself

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

What goes around comes around I suppose. Australia would never dothis sort of thing. Babies thrown overboard by asylum seekers. Andrew Wilkie is a psychopath. Saddam Hussein is developing nukes. And then there's Mr Potatohead.

https://johnmenadue.com/mungo-maccallum-peter-dutton-says-doctors-cant-e-trusted/

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:

What goes around comes around I suppose. Australia would never dothis sort of thing. Babies thrown overboard by asylum seekers. Andrew Wilkie is a psychopath. Saddam Hussein is developing nukes. And then there's Mr Potatohead.

https://johnmenadue.com/mungo-maccallum-peter-dutton-says-doctors-cant-e-trusted/

Not smart to provoke frontline combat soldiers in a war zone - they are not social workers 

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

Well stated *kazumi*.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 28 of 28
Latest reply