Do Babies see ghost / spirits??

My mum passed away a few weeks ago and absolutely adored all her children, grand children and great grandchildren, she would say I'm not ready to go ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’” and would look at all the photos and say these are all my babies.
My youngest granddaughter who is 16 months old is the last great grandchild that my mum got to see.
Just over a week ago my granddaughter was sitting out in the back yard with her father, I was outside also but not sitting with them all of a sudden my granddaughter starts smiling and laughing saying hello and waving her hand while looking towards our kitchen window, me thinking she was looking at her mum got up to see and nope mum wasn't there no-one was.
My daughter says see I told you mum grandma is here that's who Bubby was waving at.

Has anyone experienced anything like this??
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

i think you may be reading too much into the childs movements but if it makes you feel good to believe she saw her grandmother thats not a bad thing.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

I've witnessed a number of similar events, especially one with my son that made me freeze and made the hairs on my neck stand up. I don't know what they see, but I have wondered if they can access another plane, or dimension. And then it is slowly lost as they grow.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

When one of sons was very young, my wife often said that when she was bathing him, he would look around her, towards the bathroom door and would smile and laugh a little. She initially thought that either I or one of our other sons had sneaked to the bathroom and were standing  quietly in the doorway, waving or making faces at him. She would turn around to look yet no one was there.

Why our son was doing this, I have no idea.

I had a friend of mine when I was in my early 20s. His mother bought an old house, and it was a very unusual lay out. All the bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and the front enclosed veranda all had a least two doors. You could get to any room in the house without walking through the same room. (except for the bathroom). It was a weird layout.

Some really strange things would often occur in the house. Sometimes foot steps, like someone was wearing work boots.

(the floors were timber) The fridge door would sometimes open by itself, doors would open or close.

I thought it was all BS, but after being there plenty of times, it was no BS. I witnessed these things with my own eyes and ears.

Was it a spirit, I don't know, but the events were very real.

Interesting thing was, when his mother got to know the neighbours and mentioned the oddities, two of the neighbours claimed to also have some strange happenings in their home. Three houses in the same street.

My friends mother live there for years, and was not concerned by it all. Eventually a lot of the old houses were bought up and demolished. The lots are now townhouses.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I'm not a believer or non believer, keep an open mind but this was definitely a strange thing.
I guess we will never know.
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

In the area I live, there is an arterial  road that runs through a lot of bushland.

Some strange things have been reported along this road for many years.

Some regard it as one the most haunted roads in the country.

I travel it often and have never seen anything out of the ordinary.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@hahahavefun wrote:
I'm not a believer or non believer, keep an open mind but this was definitely a strange thing.
I guess we will never know.

I think I,m a reasonably rational person who likes to see practicle evidence of stuff, rather than relying on hocus pocus. Having said that I have seen enough and experienced enough to know theres a lot of things going on that we cant explain.

Intuition or ESP runs deep in our family and I have had my share of these experiences. As a small child, our son had an almost spooky ability to sing the next song to come onto the radio, before it started. It happened ALL THE TIME, sometimes several songs in a row. He doesnt seem to have the same abilities now, but maybe young children havnt closed their minds to such concepts yet.

I have never seen ghosts, but my sister who has spent many years living with aborigines, just accepts the phenomina as a normal thing.

I dont have any explanations for all that stuff, but something is definately going on.

PS, I saw an unidentified flying object a few weeks ago. I dont what it was but it was metalic and flying a lot faster than a jet. No vapor trail though which was weird. I watched it for probably 5 seconds and then turned away for a split second thinking I would get a closer look when it flew nearby. When I turned back a second or two later it was completely gone..............Very strange......And no there where no chemical enhancements involved......Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Iโ€™m a big believer in the spirit world, Iโ€™ve had many many experiences and so have my children, and my grandchildren. 

My husband is sort of a non-believer yet he has seen a ghost in our living room. .... so, each to their own views and beliefs. 

The answer to your question, though, depends on who you ask. 

The only answer that matters..... is what YOU believe. โค๏ธ xxx

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I thought I saw a dead baby ghost on the sidewalk once,but it turned out to be just a handkerchief.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I don't know about spirits but I think there are a lot of things in this world that may even be natural, which we don't understand yet.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply