Do Babies see ghost / spirits??

My mum passed away a few weeks ago and absolutely adored all her children, grand children and great grandchildren, she would say I'm not ready to go ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’” and would look at all the photos and say these are all my babies.
My youngest granddaughter who is 16 months old is the last great grandchild that my mum got to see.
Just over a week ago my granddaughter was sitting out in the back yard with her father, I was outside also but not sitting with them all of a sudden my granddaughter starts smiling and laughing saying hello and waving her hand while looking towards our kitchen window, me thinking she was looking at her mum got up to see and nope mum wasn't there no-one was.
My daughter says see I told you mum grandma is here that's who Bubby was waving at.

Has anyone experienced anything like this??
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

@springyzone wrote:

I don't know about spirits but I think there are a lot of things in this world that may even be natural, which we don't understand yet.

I have a theory that ESP and telepathic communication could just be a carryover from our primative ancestry. A way of communicating danger etc. to the tribe before complex speech was developed and ESP could be a primitive survival instinct.

A group of animals or flock of birds will all look in the same direction at exacrtly the same time when threatened by a dominant hunter type species. Is this vocal communication as some would have us believe or telepathic communication ?

As for the flying object I saw a few weeks ago, we occasionally get fly overs from military aircraft where I live. On one occasion two stealth type fighters flew very low & close to my parked car. Again no vapour trail and I didnt know we had stealth type fighters in Australia. What other military aircraft, from Australia or our international defence partners are on manouvers or test flights here ?  Still strange that it completely dissapeared out of the sky in a second or two though.

I wouldnt have thought little green men would be flying shiny metallic air craft. I would expect something more like green, slimy aircraft......Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

I have a theory that ESP and telepathic communication could just be a carryover from our primative ancestry. A way of communicating danger etc. to the tribe before complex speech was developed and ESP could be a primitive survival instinct.

A group of animals or flock of birds will all look in the same direction at exacrtly the same time when threatened by a dominant hunter type species. Is this vocal communication as some would have us believe or telepathic communication ?

As for the flying object I saw a few weeks ago, we occasionally get fly overs from military aircraft where I live. On one occasion two stealth type fighters flew very low & close to my parked car. Again no vapour trail and I didnt know we had stealth type fighters in Australia. What other military aircraft, from Australia or our international defence partners are on manouvers or test flights here ?  Still strange that it completely dissapeared out of the sky in a second or two though.

I wouldnt have thought little green men would be flying shiny metallic air craft. I would expect something more like green, slimy aircraft......Smiley Very Happy

I am sure ESP/telepathic communication exists, have experienced it myself.

I also attended a really interesting lecture about a decade ago. I am not science or medically trained so parts of it were hard for me to keep up with, but the gist of it was that scientific research was starting to show an amazing system of communication between some plants and animal species that went beyong current explanations.

For example, we have the current accepted theory that runs along the lines of survival of the fittest and how species adapt because those plants or animals that withstand adverse conditions live to pass on their genes or whatever.

But scientists are finding it is sometimes going beyond just this. They found, for example with some plants, that when plants in one area suffered under an attack of some type, similar plants much further away sometimes responded by starting to develop defence characteristics before they were attacked. At present (or at least, when i listened to the lecture) scientists had no idea how the plants knew, except they suspect there is a form of communication that leaps distance, even continents. They have seen similar things in some animal colonies.

david, many years ago there was a sighting of some sort of unidentified aircraft by hundreds of secondary students in a suburb near where I used to live. It happened in Westall.

The police & military were there extremely quickly, and staff & students were (apparently) instructed not to talk about it. But of course some did.

I've long believed that it probably wasn't a case of aliens. It was some military exercise or research gone wrong. Equipment they didn't want any of us to know about, quite possibly under remote control.

Or if by any distant chance it was aliens, then the military was well aware of them and tracking them.

You don't get the military in the quiet outer suburbs that quickly, not unless they were already in the area.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Very interesting post Springy.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Springyzone, there was an episode of Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman where they asked the question, "Does the ocean think"? I watched it the first time out of curiosity because I thought it was such a silly question. However, I thought differently afterwards. They put forward a pretty compelling argument if one is prepared to be open minded about consciousness. I have included the link if you are interested and have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB988EWzBJ4&list=RDYB988EWzBJ4

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

I am sure ESP/telepathic communication exists, have experienced it myself.

I also attended a really interesting lecture about a decade ago. I am not science or medically trained so parts of it were hard for me to keep up with, but the gist of it was that scientific research was starting to show an amazing system of communication between some plants and animal species that went beyong current explanations.

For example, we have the current accepted theory that runs along the lines of survival of the fittest and how species adapt because those plants or animals that withstand adverse conditions live to pass on their genes or whatever.

But scientists are finding it is sometimes going beyond just this. They found, for example with some plants, that when plants in one area suffered under an attack of some type, similar plants much further away sometimes responded by starting to develop defence characteristics before they were attacked. At present (or at least, when i listened to the lecture) scientists had no idea how the plants knew, except they suspect there is a form of communication that leaps distance, even continents. They have seen similar things in some animal colonies.

david, many years ago there was a sighting of some sort of unidentified aircraft by hundreds of secondary students in a suburb near where I used to live. It happened in Westall.

The police & military were there extremely quickly, and staff & students were (apparently) instructed not to talk about it. But of course some did.

I've long believed that it probably wasn't a case of aliens. It was some military exercise or research gone wrong. Equipment they didn't want any of us to know about, quite possibly under remote control.

Or if by any distant chance it was aliens, then the military was well aware of them and tracking them.

You don't get the military in the quiet outer suburbs that quickly, not unless they were already in the area.

I noticed this phenomina ( animals and telepathic communication ) again yesterday.. I was filling a stock water trough from a garden hose and while waiting for it to fill I went to the edge of a very high hillside where I had panoramic views of the sheep below. I sat amongst some bushes for a few minutes and quietly watched as the sheep grazed towards me, unaware of my presence.

When one sheep was within ten metres of me, he noticed me and without a sound lifted his head in a high predator alert pose. All of the other sheep down the hillside lifted their heads and looked in my direction at exactly the same time. There was no noise from the first sheep. I am convinced it was an animal herd telepathic type communication.

Some of this stuff would make a great research project for a budding university science graduate.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply