Latest reply

Re: Don't forget....

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
It's International Record Store Day on Saturday ๐Ÿ™‚

What was that Spot, I can't recall?

Message 12 of 71
Latest reply

Record day falls on third Saturday of April every year,boris.A lot of music lovers who don't like downloads (myself included) visit stores and make purchases.Vinyl buyers in paticular are fans. A lot of record shops,particularly the independents have embraced it.There's usually discounts available,goodies and sometimes artist signings.Its a way to support those ever dwindling music stores viable.
Many years ago when I lived in Melbourne. Gaslight Records used to have a Nude Saturday once a year.They'd black out the windows and everyone that left their clothes at the door,got a 20% discount.It was quite a popular event.:)
Message 13 of 71
Latest reply

My turn for some bad cover art ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 14 of 71
Latest reply

Laugh Laughing LOL Spit Spitting Drink Coffee Computer Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif photo Smiley25-1.gif

Message 15 of 71
Latest reply

alb4.jpg

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 16 of 71
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜„
Message 17 of 71
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜„
Message 18 of 71
Latest reply

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
Record day falls on third Saturday of April every year,boris.A lot of music lovers who don't like downloads (myself included) visit stores and make purchases.Vinyl buyers in paticular are fans. A lot of record shops,particularly the independents have embraced it.There's usually discounts available,goodies and sometimes artist signings.Its a way to support those ever dwindling music stores viable.
Many years ago when I lived in Melbourne. Gaslight Records used to have a Nude Saturday once a year.They'd black out the windows and everyone that left their clothes at the door,got a 20% discount.It was quite a popular event.:)

I remember when I would have to save up and travel to Sydney to buy records, imported, they were pricey. Phantom I think it was, Pitt St. Still have hundreds of vinyl's, although we don't listen to them anymore. I don't like downloads either.

Only 20% discount, they would have to have been free for me to participate Woman LOL

Message 19 of 71
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha. years meaning decades?

Message 20 of 71
Latest reply