Dyson Vacuum Cleaners - are they all that? :)

Big W are stocking 2 models at the moment. They are on special for $498 down from $598.

I'd love to hear feedback from those you you who have one.

Thank you kindly!Heart

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

The shark is heavy if you need to lift it, or use the lift away bit. It's very light to push around the floor. If you have stairs to do I wouldn't get the shark.

Message 51 of 76
Latest reply

Another thing with Nilfisk was having to buy and replace the filter/ hepa filter... washing the one in the Dyson is so much easier.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 52 of 76
Latest reply

I love my Dyson upright, I am a bit fanatical with vac's i've had many and the Dyson is the best fabulous suction easy to use reliable and from reviews I read prior to buying I believe they are a good company to deal with if any issues should arise.

Message 53 of 76
Latest reply

Hi Siggie

Not sure what I have done to have my advice taken to heart

I meant I sell all sorts of things including Dyson Vacs , dyson does not pay me to sell their product 

The op asked for advice and I thought I could help answer any questions she had ... yes im in sales , its how I feed my family 

But im also a very honest person and dont ever try to sell someone something that doesnt suit their situation 

If you cant be nice , go away and annoy someone else
Message 54 of 76
Latest reply

I would pop into a store that lets you use the Vacs they sell so you get a model , brand that is suitable for your situation
If they dont ask about your flooring type , pets , girls with long hair etc you wont get the right vac for your situation

If you cant be nice , go away and annoy someone else
Message 55 of 76
Latest reply

My daughter's 12 yo Dyson still works perfectly, btw, just some of the bits have become brittle and broke..............

Message 56 of 76
Latest reply

I bought my second dyson in June, its fabulous!! (as I expected) with the new cyclonic thingo...(the other one was over 10 yrsold)

its lightweight from what i can see. The truth is my 23 yr old son is the one that uses it...no joke, he who couldnt get out of his own way likes it so much he is the only one that is allowed to use it!.(he thinks) every saturday morning, Mr S is the one who gets the vaccy and vaccums the whole house AND DOESNT COMPLAIN!

best investment I made

Message 57 of 76
Latest reply

Your son is 23 already fiestas girl?? Geepers!!!  Woman Surprised

Message 58 of 76
Latest reply

Pimpy I do have stairs, lots of the blooming things!!!

Message 59 of 76
Latest reply

Yes it has been forever, I don't venture here these days. 🙂

Message 60 of 76
Latest reply