Dyson Vacuum Cleaners - are they all that? :)

Big W are stocking 2 models at the moment. They are on special for $498 down from $598.

I'd love to hear feedback from those you you who have one.

Thank you kindly!Heart

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

Re: Dyson Vacuum Cleaners - are they all that? :)

I have a Dyson DC02 - 17 years and still working. I have always been happy with it. It has had a few replacement parts over the years. motor still going strong.

Dyson have discontinued this model and DC01 - they no longer stock parts and filters for them.

I have researched for a replacement. I am not sure that I would be a Dyson again. The barrel type in the lower price category do not seem to be as well made as the older ones. The lower range price range ones have become a bit cheaper... cheaper parts used?

In the Choice (consumer magazine) latest vacuum cleaner study for Dyson vacs only a couple of the upright ones rated highly (in the $800-$900 price range.

The customer service for Dyson was excellent for arranging repairs. So many parts for the vaccum are available to be bought online, which means you don't need to throw the vac in the rubbish when one part wears out.

Message 71 of 76
Latest reply

excellent knowledge and advice form someone in the "know", tezza!

i just got a late model electrolux free out of gumtree - they upgraded

some people just hand down stuff, first in best dressed situation.

does the job - sweet Robot LOL

Signatures suck.
Message 72 of 76
Latest reply

yep, cavoodle, he is 23 and miss K 26.......gone fast!

Message 73 of 76
Latest reply

๐Ÿ™‚ I'z good Cav, busy and tired, but good. How've you been?
Message 74 of 76
Latest reply

laroos*
Community Member

Horible things plastic rubbish so overated and expensive.. we use them at work(3) and they just dont suck!The blue turbo brush one is soooo noisy i have to put plugs in my ears! 

Raher spend money on bags 2/3 boxes a year and have clean air in the house! I have a Miele and an old Nilfisk they are the absoluut best...

Message 75 of 76
Latest reply

laroos*
Community Member

Message 76 of 76
Latest reply