Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No crowds at this year's Melbourne Cup carnival

The Victoria Racing Club has conceded it's now impossible to host crowds at this year's Melbourne Cup carnival in a bitter blow for the club. VRC chairman Amanda Elliott said the club had submitted a "comprehensive" proposal to the state government o...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #290

Caption this #290 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Tuesday 27th October 2020.

lizard.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

What bird is this ?

Observed clinging to a bird feeder , at the extreme of my old digital camera, i thought at first was a Crimson Rosella by the blue cheek but the red is more lighter Eastern Rosella sort of red ( where here there are quite a few in the woodland ) and ...

Rosella_X.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

icac's and inquiries

its not hard to see why govts are loath to start inquiries or build a true ICAC history shows often its those who start them who suffer the most Chris Eccles, Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews' top bureaucrat, resigns after hotel quarantine inquiry re...

• 95 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trump nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

United States President Donald Trump has been reportedly nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to broker diplomatic ties between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.Trump was nominated by Christian Tybrin-Gjedde, a member of the No...

• 85 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Should the feds?

we have a federal govt system and a state govt system2 seperate arms of govt so i hear today the PM has cancelled an important govt meeting because hes stuck in queensland why is he in queensland?some very important federal govt work?thats what hes p...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

RM Williams bought by Andrew 'Twiggy' Forrest

RM Williams bought by Australian mining tycoon Andrew 'Twiggy' Forrest https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-19/rm-williams-bought-australian-ownership-andrew-twiggy-forrest/12780896 i have a pair of R M Williams boots i bought when i was 19, that make...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #289

Caption this #288. Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Fri 23rd October 2020.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful