Dyson Vacuum Cleaners - are they all that? :)

Big W are stocking 2 models at the moment. They are on special for $498 down from $598.

I'd love to hear feedback from those you you who have one.

Thank you kindly!Heart

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

@tezza0123 wrote:

Hi Siggie

Not sure what I have done to have my advice taken to heart

I meant I sell all sorts of things including Dyson Vacs , dyson does not pay me to sell their product 

The op asked for advice and I thought I could help answer any questions she had ... yes im in sales , its how I feed my family 

But im also a very honest person and dont ever try to sell someone something that doesnt suit their situation 

So you are admitting you sell them again.....lol....make up your mind....

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 61 of 76
Latest reply

Tezza, took your advice, they are organising a courier to pick it up. cheers. Woman Happy   

Message 62 of 76
Latest reply

not sure what your problem is 

have a lovely day 

If you cant be nice , go away and annoy someone else
Message 63 of 76
Latest reply

Tezza I very much appreciate your posts and help. I think someone may be stirring, just laugh it off xx

Message 64 of 76
Latest reply

Not at all...... My point was if someone is paid to sell something... their job is to up sell.  It is a part of any retail experience.

Most people understand that. If someone is sensitive about selling vaccs...... not my problem..... just own it.

Message 65 of 76
Latest reply

siggie I take Tezza's posts as using her wealth of knowledge to help me regardless if she sells them for a living, and I appreciate it. Woman Wink

Message 66 of 76
Latest reply

I love my dyson, had it for years and it still works great. I had one part break virtually the first day I used it and after a quick phone call to dyson there was a replacement on my doorstep 2 days later.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 67 of 76
Latest reply

Either cranky pants alert or someone fell out of bed this morning.

*air kisses*

Message 68 of 76
Latest reply

Awesome...... Woman Wink....  lol..... 

Message 69 of 76
Latest reply

I went throught the vacuum buying caper a few months back. I did a lot of keyboard punching trying to find out what other people were using and what they had to say. I settled on the Bosch Zoo'o ProAnimal. Very happy with the vacuum cleaner so far. When I purchased it a $100 gift card scheme was operating. Good timing by me.

Message 70 of 76
Latest reply