Ee-ew. Rupert Murdoch Dating Again!

Juliet de Baubigny went to the most important party in the world with Rupert Murdoch.

Interestingly, Juliet has several tips on keeping her husband happy and her marriage fresh. According to ValleyWag, the de Whatevers have since divorced, which is sad but hardly scandalous. What IS scandalous (and kind of fabulous) is that our Juliet showed up at Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party (!) with Rupert Murdoch.

Juliet is 44 years old. Rupert pre-dates the wheel.

Rupert himself is newly single, and if Juliet wants to hop on the Murdoch money-wagon, she’s got some massive Manolos to fill. Murdoch’s most recent ex-wife, the bizarre and fascinating Wendi-with-an-i Deng, once physically fought someone trying to attack Murdoch.

If they start seriously dating (assuming they’re not already) will Juliet bring Rupert around San Francisco?

Click Here For Entire Article

"Rupert pre-dates the wheel" Woman LOL

Another interesting link embedded in that article : Australia's Recession. Discover the 3 reasons Australia is about to end its 22 year run.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Ee-ew. Rupert Murdoch Dating Again!

My anti-virus won't let me look at that link.  What's in it to make that happen?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

which link? The recession one?

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

She didn't look too comfortable - rather "this is an awkward moment' photo, actually.  

DEB

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@lloydslights wrote:

She didn't look too comfortable - rather "this is an awkward moment' photo, actually.  

DEB

She's a bit out of type for Mr Murdoch, isn't she?

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

which link? The recession one?

Well. it's OK now.  Maybe because of the norty comments attached.   Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

the oldest profession is more honest.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I googled her name:  It appears that she is a "head hunter" 

DEB

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply