Gillard is gone by next week

lakeedge
Community Member

I have just finished reading all the reports about Labor & the dire mess they have found themselves in.

I'ts frightening just how fast it's moving now in favour of Rudd, the most hated man in the Labor party.

All the reports are rock solid in their reports that Gillard has lost the support of the caucus & more disastrous for her is the loss of the unions support.

She is digging in, will not go, is determined to take the Labor party down with her.

What a mess, what a disaster for this country, how can anybody support this type of chaos & dysfunction we are witness to every day.

I'm heartsick to contemplate the enormous mess Labor has made of our borders, they are now talking invasion of our country, Abbott will have to make some very hard decisions  & talk is the defence forces will have to be ramped up into a virtual war effort.

ww.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/its-mr-arsenic-or-ms-old-lace/story-fnahw9xv-

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Gillard is gone by next week

That is all true Nova however there are many worse off that cannot afford to pay the people smugglers that are genuine political refugees, it is a terrible situation.

There must be a way to speed things up so the most needy can be at the front of the queue ...

Photobucket
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply