Harry and Megsy

Spoilt brats or NOT?

Message 1 of 171
Latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Harry and Megsy

With the entire divorce BS, I always feel for Princess Margaret, she lived a sad and lost life because she could not get permission from her sister to marry the one man she truly loved because he was a divorcee.

Her life sort of went off the rails after that, and I wonder how different it may have been if that pathetic rule was not in place back then.

Hey, Henry VIII 'The Defender of the Faith' just called them annulments, or treason......

Message 151 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

@imastawka wrote:

Prince Harry on the back of a bike with Charles.

He says it was something he never did.

"I guess the highlight for me is sticking him on the back of a bicycle in his little baby seat and taking him on bike rides which is something I was never able to do when I was young.

Prince Harry Prince Charles bicycle photo

Prince Harry DID ride bikes with his dad - Archive photos spark backlash from royal fans | Royal | N...

Perhaps Harry meant at the beach/public streets.......not in the ground of the palace. Just sayin'....I think it must be the feeling of being so isolated in a way that let's face it, the kid's never asked for, they were born into it.

Oncce at school they would see how other kid's lived and how they must have envied that.

Message 152 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

Then he should have clarified it.

I think the whole interview was slanted so they were seen as the victims and not the spoilt entitled brats they actually are.

Message 153 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

I reckon the whole lot should be sent to the Tower.

Useless twits. 

Message 154 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

Yes.   Indeed

Harry has been called a flashlight with no batteries.

Message 155 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

@imastawka wrote:

Yes.   Indeed

Harry has been called a flashlight with no batteries.

OK - who came up with that one. LOL

Message 156 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

157776688_4151526838202151_2975704026328504443_n.jpg

Message 158 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

In 2011, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie โ€” the daughters of Prince Andrew โ€” had their security stripped because they were not "working royals", leaving them to foot the reported $500,000 ($AUD900,000) a year price tag on their own.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's security crisis began long before their royal exit (msn.com)

The debate around security for members of the royal family is an old one, and there are no publicly available rules about who does and doesnโ€™t get it. Until 2011 Prince Andrewโ€™s daughters, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice, had received protection at a reported cost of ยฃ500,000 per year; since then they have provided their own, and both princesses and their husbands make their own incomes. A police task force, the Royal and VIP Executive Committee, handles a list of essential public figures and royals who have round-the-clock protection funded primarily by the state.

Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markleโ€™s Security Protection Was Such a Big Deal | Vanity Fair

Ten years ago.   Anyone hear the  Princesses whining?

Message 159 of 171
Latest reply

Harry and Megsy

I haven't heard Peter or Zara complain either.

Still laughing at no batteries.

Message 160 of 171
Latest reply