Harry and Megsy

Spoilt brats or NOT?

Message 1 of 171
Latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Re: Harry and Megsy

Perhaps the whole problem is - Meghan married the ' Firm ' - Harry married ' Hollywood '.

Message 141 of 171
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

Perhaps the whole problem is - Meghan married the ' Firm ' - Harry married ' Hollywood '.

Yep.  And I find it hard to believe that she wasn't schooled in Palace Protocol,  bowing, curtseying,  who to walk behind, titles.........as she said.  She had no idea, she said.    Give me a break.  Diana was schooled for weeks in all this as any new arriival to The Firm would be.  And Harry would make sure she knew the what whats. 

Message 142 of 171
Latest reply

Prince William denies the royal family is racist, says he hasn't spoken to Harry

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-11/prince-william-denies-the-royal-family-is-racist/13240424

so the whiter than white air to the throne and his whiter than white wife see no racism in the family

how odd

one wonders how his life would have turned out had he fallen in love with an african princess instead of doing the family thing of marrying a perfect photo girl like his father did?

only time will tell if she ends up discovering the family truth like diana did

just here to make cute white babys

one can only wonder the shock when harry was born, red hair? **bleep**!

suddenly no more babys

Message 143 of 171
Latest reply

@bright.ton42 wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

Yep.  And I find it hard to believe that she wasn't schooled in Palace Protocol,  bowing, curtseying,  who to walk behind, titles.........as she said.  She had no idea, she said.    Give me a break.  Diana was schooled for weeks in all this as any new arriival to The Firm would be.  And Harry would make sure she knew the what whats. 

And I would suggest there is a huge - probably unbridgeable -  gulf between theory and practice.

Diana came from an old, aristocratic family and would have had more than a nodding acqaintance with the concept of Royal Protocol by the time she  became engaged to Prince Charles - but she stil coudn't cope with the reality. Kate Middleton seems to have handled it better - but, one has to wonder, at what personal cost?

Message 144 of 171
Latest reply

Conservative commentator Candace Owens has lashed out at Meghan Markle during an interview with Sean Hannity Wednesday night, describing the Duchess as a 'liar' and a 'narcissist'. 

Owens told the Fox News anchor that Meghan 'couldn't keep her stories straight' during her bombshell interview with Oprah last weekend.   

'She [Meghan] said she doesn't read newspapers or check social media. That's not true because she then said that she was suicidal because of bad press,' Owens stated. 

Owens also claimed that Meghan's insinuation that her son, Archie, was not offered a title because of his skin tone was also untrue. 

'If you have seen a picture of Archie and you believe he suffered anti-black racism, then call me a Nigerian prince and give me your credit card,' the outspoken pundit proclaimed, saying that the baby Royal had a light skin tone

...................more here -

Candace Owens tears into 'leftist narcissist' Meghan Markle (msn.com)

Message 145 of 171
Latest reply

Candace should get her facts together - in all fairness (pardon the pun).

Meghan does not have to ' read ' the press to be aware she's being panned.

The skin colour came up before Archie was born.

He (Archie) can get his Princey title once Charles is on the throne.

No probs.

Message 146 of 171
Latest reply

Charles will be going for a 'slimmed down' monarchy - only direct descendants of the Prince of Wales to be Prince / Princess.......or so I hear / read.

So Archie and his sister will miss out.  (and so they should IMO)

Plenty of other titles to go around.

I tend to agree with a lot in that article though.

It's a long read, with a lot of commentary.

But, I'm still flinching with the fact  that Charles can be King after marrying a divorcee.

Message 147 of 171
Latest reply

Yes - so he has said - and not at all a bad idea.

He will have to formally ' change ' quite a bit - to achieve this - given England has ' hereditary titles '.

It's quite interesting - probably explains Anne - but not Edward.

When members of the Royal Family welcome a child, tradition dictates only the father may pass on his title. ... Zara Tindall and her brother, Peter Phillips, are the children of Princess Anne and her ex-husband Mark Phillips, a commoner – therefore, they have no title to take on.

But Harry - is a Prince.??????

As for Charles marrying a divorcee - he is also a divorcee. LOL

Message 148 of 171
Latest reply

With the divorcee bizzo - I was referring to all the troubles of Edward Vlll and Wallis

They changed the laws so Charlie could marry his floozy  Camilla

Princess Anne turned down titles for her children.  She could have had them.

PRINCESS ANNE is the second-eldest of Queen Elizabeth II's children, but the most distant in line to the throne of her brood. Despite her position, she declined titles both for herself and her children.

Princess Anne title: Why did Princess Anne refuse titles? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Message 149 of 171
Latest reply

Prince Harry on the back of a bike with Charles.

He says it was something he never did.

"I guess the highlight for me is sticking him on the back of a bicycle in his little baby seat and taking him on bike rides which is something I was never able to do when I was young.

Prince Harry Prince Charles bicycle photo

Prince Harry DID ride bikes with his dad - Archive photos spark backlash from royal fans | Royal | N...

Message 150 of 171
Latest reply