Has Labor won yet?

Or isit too tight?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 103
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Has Labor won yet?

Dont know, to early to call but they sure gave" the men in blue ties" a run for their money lol

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

Remind me again  who it was said this prior to the 2013 election

"No cuts to education, no cuts to health, no change to pensions, no change to the GST and no cuts to the ABC or SBS"   Yeah those Libs are def an "honest" lot  

View solution in original post

Message 28 of 103
Latest reply
102 REPLIES 102

Has Labor won yet?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Still too close to call Donna

Message 2 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

if old mal and his mates make it back in its with a lot of dark days on the horizon

his senate looks like being a nightmare

hes got an ex prime minister sitting on the sidelines rubbing his hands together ang doing the wicked laugh.

id rather labour just fell short (sorry bill) than just crept over the line. saw what happened to julia.

Message 3 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

@imastawka wrote:

Still too close to call Donna

And still............................

Message 4 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

Dont know, to early to call but they sure gave" the men in blue ties" a run for their money lol

Message 5 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

i was still awake listening when mad mal did his 'i won i won, well my mates said i'm going to win' speach.

he thanked just about everyone cept the car park attendant for doing so well.

threw mud at labor.

finally mention why we went to this election, remember the double dissolution trigger? not mentioned in 8 weeks.

but he had not one word that was broadcast on radio for his fallen comrades! do they not deverve some thanks or as they were 'losers' they are now the great unspoken of?

btw, why are they not counting/recounting today and tommorow? like i thought the people who do the counting are waiting for an election to do 'they're thing' but the they take 2 days off straight after the poll day?? isnt that like a life saver swimming to a drowning man then having lunch before rescuing him?

Message 6 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

His speech sounded more like a campaign plug to me

Wonder if the police have stated their investigations yet? Surely they have better things to do with their time

Why would he be concerned re his fallen colleagues? This election is/was all about Mal n just how great he "knows" he is   ... no one else would matter to him

I have no idea why they take 2 days break, seems weird to me, to make the voting public wait even for a result

Message 7 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

I heard Laurie Oaks say last night, that while they wait for the postal votes,

they do a recount to make sure there were no mistakes.

Dunno if they do,  but that's what he said

Message 8 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

Could be right Sawka, Laurie usually knows about these things, he's been around the political scene for a while

Insiders was interestig this morning, did anyone else watch it?

Message 9 of 103
Latest reply

Has Labor won yet?

I just can't believe in this day and age you can't vote online. Instead, thousands upon thousands of paper leaflets are created to bombard you with as you walk to the door. The greens being the worst offenders.

I struggled this year who to vote for. I think a lot of people were in the same boat. I even joked about putting in my first ever donkey vote, but my conscience wouldn't allow me to. I'm sure there would have been quite a few donkey votes going in this year, way more than normal. I felt that if I did submit a donkey, then I'd have no right to complain about who got elected.

Message 10 of 103
Latest reply