34 REPLIES 34

Re: Inappropriate or Innocent?

Its the hand movement that looks questionable and perhaps he needs to take that on board. A pic that appears on the link states that it was taken in two thousand and 8 , when his daughter was eighteen months old which would make her close to being 9 years old. Puberty for girls usually starts between the ages of 9 and twelve.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

What are you suggesting?

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

I wouldn't seek him out on the net to tell him, but that was weird. I bet some in his own family agree.

Plus at one point he actually felt around for her nipple and once located rubbed his thumb back and forth over it.

On national TV...seems creepy.

Wow, I must not pay a lot of attention to pick up the details. 

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

If the father were really a pervert he would not have done that on national  tv. He would be aware all eyes are on him and he would be trying to hide any affection. Pedofiles do not simply display their behaviour on tv. This father clearly was overcome with emotion and love. He had no feelings of "fondling", he wouldnt have the slightest clue where he is rubbing. He was patting her back - only it was her front.

Dont throw mud at the guy because mud sticks and innocent people dont deserve that.

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

Inappropriate or innocent ?

Both answers apply

Innocently inappropriate

Message 35 of 35
Latest reply