Internet TV

I got one off these KODI TV Boxs on ebay and i think they are great with free tv.. I can sit in the house and watch Irish tv 3000 miles away.. Also you have free sports and movies.. wroth looking at your ebay for one.. I used to pay €30 for sky sports and now i get it for free.. let me know what you think..
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Internet TV

Not sure it would work here in Australia Cat Happy

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

@enigmabear wrote:

Not sure it would work here in Australia Cat Happy

But they do work in Australia.. they are the latest thing for Aussy TV.. Hope you checked them out..

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

you prolly need good internet for a start. if your not living close to a node box with our new NBN your prolly going to have lousy speeds from what ive gathered.

my homes due to get green lighted in november and as i'm over a kilometre from my nearest box i'll be very interested in just how good mr turdbulls better cheaper faster really is.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

@davidc4430 wrote:

you prolly need good internet for a start. if your not living close to a node box with our new NBN your prolly going to have lousy speeds from what ive gathered.

my homes due to get green lighted in november and as i'm over a kilometre from my nearest box i'll be very interested in just how good mr turdbulls better cheaper faster really is.

My internet is 8gh.. i only need 2gh to make the box work.  i hope someone on here has one and will comment..

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Some boxes could be illegal Tommy.

Did you buy a 'loaded' one?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37508235

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

@davidc4430 wrote:

Is that a real Ozzie surname ?

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

Really EMB!!!!

Don't you even know the name of the Australian Prime Minister?

Of course it's Turdball

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

David is it Turdball or Turdbull?

Geez, even I don't know.........................Image result for embarassed smiley

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Internet TV

@imastawka wrote:

Some boxes could be illegal Tommy.

Did you buy a 'loaded' one?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37508235

Yes i got a loaded one with UK and USA  tv on it .. i forgot i watched a Basket Ball match from Japan on it..... I see you can buy an Australia one... KODI is world wide..

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply