Justine: Why was she shot dead?

17 REPLIES 17

Baltimore Cop Caught on Bodycam Planting Drugs at Crime Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XMdJWhDfMs

read the description under the video, these bright cops thought the cam was not recording.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Don't know how it works, but it says when they turn on the bodycams it has already

recorded the previous 30 seconds without audio.

How dumb are these cops not to know that?

But obviously that's why they want the boycams turned on asap when confronted.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Here's my opinion on what happened....

Obama emboldened minorities (mainly African Americans) to resist authority and stand up for their rights. I get the "standing up for their rights", but the time to debate an unfair charge isn't in the streets. I blame him for giving people the false sense that they can have trial right in the streets. There were times when I've had run ins with cops, and yes I realize I'm white, but if I had resisted I could have easily been shot too. It's simple....you comply and use lawyers. Most cases were a person resisting. Did they think the cop would say "okay, good bye" after refusing to show ID or whatever?

Again, obama....he made it so immigrants had more rights and benifits than natural born citizens. Even Illegals. From Somalia....one of the most violent places on the planet. And while he came here as a young (still old enough to be effected), how about his parents? How did they raise him and form the basis of his mentality? I'd say it's a safe bet that his mother had little say in that house (the father ruled with an iron fist.....like the average family in Somalia).

What you now have is foreigner fast tracked into a police force soley because he WAS a foreigner! And a muslim? Funny that I can't find info on that, but everything points to yes. We live in a bazzarro world were negatives are counted as positives.

A man with little respect for woman given a gun and afforded the right to shoot first and ask questions later. WHICH he's still being paid a salary for!

He's a murderer and that woman looks like the type of person we need more of. Instead she's gone, the husband to be is left with a huge hole in his heart....and the muslim murderer will probably get a metal.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Here's more proof of what I'm saying is the truth (muslims being protected and rewarded).....

Apparently muslims have a special group within the police force that gives them more rights than someone like myself....who's family goes back generations here. He get's free college and fast tracked into the police force. If my background was his, I'd be disqualified from ever getting on the force. He should have never gotten past the mental evaluation. But he's muslim, so there probably wasn't one! Proof.....

"Mohamed Noor, is known in the townhouse complex where his large family lives as quick-tempered, “jumpy” and “extremely nervous”."

"Forklift driver Chris Miller, 49, has lived next door for the past two years and said he wasn’t surprised to learn Noor was the policeman making international headlines for firing on Ms Damond after she called 911"

“He is extremely nervous ... he is a little jumpy ... he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off,” Mr Miller said."

"“He got into it with the kids, they were outside playing and something got stuck in a tree and he came out and he just started yelling at the kids because they were out here playing,” Mr Miller said."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/neighbour-of-justine-damonds-killer-gives-shocking-new-...

Now compare that to this.....

"Abdikadir Hassan, a candidate for the Park Board seat in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood, said Noor was considered a role model. “He is inspiring to young people in the community,” Hassan said. “He is very supportive and good with the kids. He is such a lovely guy.”

And special protections from, not to mention helping each other, with things like...promoting one another? 

"The Somali American Police Association, of which Noor is a member, declined to comment, as did Minneapolis Police Federation President Lt. Bob Kroll. Both said they are waiting for the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension to complete its investigation."

http://www.startribune.com/what-we-know-about-mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police-officer-who-fatally-sh...

Where is my American American park board seat or American American Police Association, etc.?

All these special protections and rights that WE don't recieve, but they do were predicted long before, yet scoffed at by left. Yet here we are.  I get why they'd fight for certain rights and previleges....but why would an American born person invest so much time and energy fight for giving up our own rights and give them away?

Now if I went to anyone one of these countries and was so demanding I'd last less then a week before my dead body was dragged through the streets to a cheering crowd.

I'll say it again....you lefties are condemning your own kids and grandkids to a very bleak future! (unless of course you've already bought them a burka and taught the females to keep their heads down and mouth shut!)

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

If that was too long....here's the short version....

I believe that woman WAS talking to them before being shot. I think this guy had it with woman demanding anything and that this woman was excited, "telling" them what to do (ie investigate "them", look over there....hurry up before he gets away, or..."?"). I think he snapped at another opinionated woman (not that I think she was, but from his mind set...).

And yes, he had a history of being rough with women, and that's just what was reported. You can bet there were more incidences.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Jimmy, I'm sure I read early on that Justine was talking to them through the window

when he just suddenly shot her.

Can't seem to find the report though atm.

And yes, agree with you re the Somalian mind set. 

Thought that too, when I first heard.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

It seems clear to me that the officer is either mad and/or bad. What's really disgusting is that he was allowed to enforce the law even though earlier complaints had been made about him. Were they not alerted to his mental state? A lot of people in senior positions have let the dead woman down.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

The Police Chief resigned, and protestors hounded the Mayor to resign as well

http://www.smh.com.au/world/minneapolis-police-chief-quits-over-justine-damonds-death-20170721-gxghf...

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply