Land, sea or street scapes photo challenge CHAT thread

Psots all your questions, observations and ponderings here Heart

Message 1 of 162
Latest reply
161 REPLIES 161

Great job on finalizing the Green challenge, puddleback!  Thank you for that and for getting things started up on the new challenge.  Your help in keeping the challenges rolling along is greatly appreciated!

Message 2 of 162
Latest reply

So, am I correct in assuming that the subject must be taken from your immediate neighborhood, or am I reading too much into the instructions?

Message 3 of 162
Latest reply

Reading too much into it.  Can be a photo taken anywhere.

It's just that if it was made, say, a sea scape,  there may be

people who live 500 miles away from the sea.

It's land, sea or streetscape, so no-one is disadvantaged

Message 4 of 162
Latest reply

It almost sounds like recommending a new photo.

I have my home here and a "second" place that I rarely get to go to. I prefer the photos from the second place but they are all at least four or more years old. I should be there right now, but unlikely again this year. ๐Ÿ˜ž Then I'd have new photos to post.

I don't get out and about much here and the view for scenic photos  aren't close enough.   Not far, but not close enough.

Message 5 of 162
Latest reply

That really should have said.........a second home.

Not a vacation place. A second home.
Message 6 of 162
Latest reply

The image of Table Rock was taken somewhere near Touvelle, wasn't it? and the Rock Point bridge looks like the bridge at Gold Hill.

Message 7 of 162
Latest reply

jds,

Is that one balloon deflating?
Message 8 of 162
Latest reply

Band, re #15. Your photo of the bridge. What effects did you put on that? It looks like something from Lord of the Rings.
Message 9 of 162
Latest reply

All the balloons were fully inflated. If you want to see the image full (14615 X 2225 pixels) size, the provided link will bring it up.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo_explorer#view=photo&position=75&with_photo_id=40733322&order=date_des...

You may have to right click and select 'open link in new tab'. When it opens there will be a box on the left side with a white rectangle below it. That rectangle is a slider. Moving the slider to the right will enlarg the image. At full size you can use your mouse to drag the image around so you can see all of it.

Message 10 of 162
Latest reply