Man drowns neighbour's dog

Man drowns neighbour's dog over chicken coop raid on Brisbane's northside

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/man-drowns-neighbours-dog-thunder-over-chicken-coop-rai-brisba...

what kind of person does a thing like this?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

"what kind of person does a thing like this?"

In my opinion, it would be the kind of person I would never want living next door to me.  I would consider him extremely dangerous and I'd move.

The thing that needed to happen was for the owner of the dog to pay restitution for the chickens and any other damage, and to keep control of the dog so that it didn't roam.

There are some people in this world who are just outright savages.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

The type of bottom of the gutter,scum sucking urchin mofo sob pos that I would gladly like to run down with a Mack truck and then reverse over. A few dozen times

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

The guy is a mongrel. Reminds me of a post on CW many years ago when the guy was bragging and laughing because his dog ate the next door neighbours cat. All the cat did was go into their yard.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

i suppose its in the same group who likes to blow a duck apart with a shotgun.

there really does seem to be a group in society who havent joined the 21st cenrury.

too bad the legal system is in that group.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I wouldn't be surprised if vigilante's decide to pay the man a visit.

Reminds me of the man in Turkey punching his small dog in the face online, then the next video is of a couple of guys after having found the address of the poster, beating the daylight out of the man.

image host
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

How would you feel if you had pet chickens and some random unsecured dog got in and butchered them, what makes a dog more important than a chook. I do however think the dog should have been handed over to the ranger 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

In some states, Oregon included, a dog caught chasing livestock may be put down, but drowning the poor creature is beyond the pale.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@gem-boy-g wrote:

How would you feel if you had pet chickens and some random unsecured dog got in and butchered them, what makes a dog more important than a chook. I do however think the dog should have been handed over to the ranger 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Sure, and I lost pet chooks to a dog jumping the fence.

Though it appears in this case the chook owner made zero attempt to give the dog owners an opportunity to rectify.

image host
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

The dog should have been re-homed where there was a secure yard

Humans kill and get second chance after second chance

Scum drowning the poor creature is not okay

What makes human scum more important than a dog?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply