Man drowns neighbour's dog

Man drowns neighbour's dog over chicken coop raid on Brisbane's northside

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/man-drowns-neighbours-dog-thunder-over-chicken-coop-rai-brisba...

what kind of person does a thing like this?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Man drowns neighbour's dog

@gem-boy-g wrote:

How would you feel if you had pet chickens and some random unsecured dog got in and butchered them, what makes a dog more important than a chook. I do however think the dog should have been handed over to the ranger 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Most people wouldn't be happy about it   ...... BUT if the owner offered to make restitution and given  the dog was kept secured at ll times, I "think" most rational thinking people wouldn't take the action this moron took.   

I live in farming area and if a dog is attacking your stock, you are allowed to shoot them   ..... humanely

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

The legal system is non existent.This magistrate who let this moron walk is the same one who let the alpaca killers go free in Caboolture a few years ago.No wonder Morayfield and Caboolture have the dubious record for the most cruelty to animals cases in Qld,if not Oz.There should be mandatory sentences for this type of crime.And it's time some magistrates grew some balls and dished out what the community expects.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

The type of bottom of the gutter,scum sucking urchin mofo sob pos that I would gladly like to run down with a Mack truck and then reverse over. A few dozen times

Yes what enigma says......couldn't put it better myself

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply