Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

First reports show over 50 dead and hundreds injured.  Witness say the shooter used an automatic weapon........the NRA says, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"...........well I find that a little simplistic........would have been hard of a knife wielder to kill that many people.

According to authorities the shooter is dead, they're looking for his girlfriend now.

The gun cockroaches are going to come out of the woodwork now, claiming that if someone had been armed, they could have stopped the shooter......bulldust.  No doubt any one armed  (and there were sure to be at least several in that big a concert) were busy filling their knickers.

Prayers and condolences to the victims.

Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Apparently way too easy to get automatic weapons in USA.

That is a problem needing an urgent and radical solution.

58 dead. Smiley Mad

image host
Message 2 of 84
Latest reply

if you read online forums regarding the guns in the USA you get a common thread that is

if some crazy goes off near me i'll be prepared and blow him away myself! dont talk about taking my gun away! we need more guns in citizens hands to stop these killings!

and yet time after time these shootings happen and i'm yet to read of a citizen killing the guy who is doing the shooting. all these armed citizens turn and run just like everyone else.

this guy shot himself, nobody got to him and 'blew him away'

but nothing will change, we know that, owning a gun is every US citizens right.

why they need to own AK47 military type weapons is something the USA wont ask.

Message 3 of 84
Latest reply

Their so called policy of being able to bear arms is in reality permission to kill and it's about time their

government did something about removing automatic weapons and formed some sort of gun control:

There is no reason for a private citizen to have an automatic weapon,(they are designed for one purpose

only and that is to kill as many people as possible).

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/upshot/compare-these-gun-death-rates-the-us-is-in-a-different-wor...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

Message 4 of 84
Latest reply

Can you imagine Trump doing anything about it though ?

Message 5 of 84
Latest reply

Hard to be sympathetic when it occurs so often and will continue to happen until the USA does something re their ridiculous gun laws

Message 6 of 84
Latest reply

i remember it being said 'if the deaths of 20 children doesnt get reform nothing ever will'

i'm not expecting any change after this event.

Message 7 of 84
Latest reply

Message 8 of 84
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Can you imagine Trump doing anything about it though ?

Not likely and that's a view that seems to be shared by all the other nutters.

Unfortunately none of them care about innocent victims,(as long as they can keep playing cowboys and indians,

with the innocents being used as indians).Angry head bang.gif

Their right to bear arms for protection is a ludicrous statement as none of the gun toting members of the

public have ever come to the rescue of the innocent victims,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 9 of 84
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

Hard to be sympathetic when it occurs so often and will continue to happen until the USA does something re their ridiculous gun laws

"Hard to be sympathetic "

I cant believe i read that ....... it's not the fault of all those poor innocents that the gun laws are wrong 

Message 10 of 84
Latest reply