Merry Christmas Mods

imastawka
Honored Contributor
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Merry Christmas Mods

Underbat is awsome.

Merry Christmas Underbat, bummer you had to work on Christmas day but someone had to keep us rabble in  check  🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

hey c'mon, the tune was well selected and a perfect fitMan LOL

Signatures suck.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

Not supposed to respond in the community, but THIS, and ONLY this time, I think I will get away with it.

I'm only part of a team.  There's a bunch of us "behind the scenes", and not just mods.

But thanks, and Merry Christmas to all, even to those we have had to mod from time to time.

Now BEHAVE! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Merry Christmas Mods

Underbat is awsome.

Merry Christmas Underbat, bummer you had to work on Christmas day but someone had to keep us rabble in  check  🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

bootlickers you are. Robot Frustrated

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

hey c'mon, the tune was well selected and a perfect fitMan LOL

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

don't know. can't understand a word.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

Not supposed to respond in the community, but THIS, and ONLY this time, I think I will get away with it.

I'm only part of a team.  There's a bunch of us "behind the scenes", and not just mods.

But thanks, and Merry Christmas to all, even to those we have had to mod from time to time.

Now BEHAVE! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

@underbat wrote:

Now BEHAVE! Smiley LOL

Nein danke Robot tongue

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

Merry Christmas everyone.
Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

Merry Christmas Underbat;  hope it has/will be a wonderful day that brings much happiness and good things for you and yours.

Joyeux Noel

christmas41.jpg

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Merry Christmas Mods

Merry Christmas Tas, I hope you had a fruitful day 🙂

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply