Mini long haired dachsund

Hi all,

Does anyond know where there any pups available?

I fell in love with Lucy who belongs to my daughter, she is adorable

And i Want One!!!!

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Mini long haired dachsund

I Love those dogs, but like the short hair better

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

my daughters other dog robert is a short hair, i love him too, tho i am told he drops more hair than she does?...

now i finally decided  want one, i

want one now

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Try dogzonline to find breeders or call up your local canine centre
new tag
Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

thanks, i checked out dogzonline,

theres a one short hsired boy avaulable and he is rhe last of a litter...

i spose i have taken for granted there will be puppies availabke when i am ready for one, not the other way around

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Fiesta, put your name down on a REGISTERED breeder's list.

Have you tried giving a home to a rescued dog on the internet?

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Dashhund Rescue Australia

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Way to go, Twinkles.

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

@twinkles**stars wrote:

Dashhund Rescue Australia

I was on their waiting list for a very long time, so I think you would be better contacting registered breeders and going on some of their waiting lists for the next litters..

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

I believe the longhaired mini dachshunds are very sought after; you definitely need to  contact breeder and wait.  I used to breed dogs (not dachshunds) and usually had enough people on my waiting list before I even mated my b.itches.  But then again some people drop out when I did not not have the s.e.x. or colour they wanted, or something happened and person cancelled in the last moment.  Anyway to get a puppy from reputable breeder you need to contact them and be prepared to answer multitude of questions for the breeder to be satisfied that you can offer good permanent home for one of their pups. 

Breeders must be very careful because there are agents, posing as family looking for pet, searching for pups to ship to Asia for sale in pet shops, or worse for breeding stock for the local puppy farms, which are just horrendous - b.itches spending their whole lives in cages and bred from every season.

Oh, BLEEP, it would not let me say b.itches LOL  Interestingly, I have an old show catalogue from 1880 and the they called b.itches sluts.  I gues somebody thought it not very nice and changed it to what must have been then perfectly acceptable. Now it is the b word that gets bleeped.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 10 of 24
Latest reply