My heart beaks

For that poor little innocent baby tossed away like a sack of garbage down the storm water drain. I can't get my head around how any Mother could do such a thing. Never having gone through PND I can't fogive her actions as a Mother wouldn't you call out for help before it came to this?

Message 1 of 193
Latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

My heart beaks

@am*3 wrote:

I doubt the hospital let her go.. she would have just up and walked off.. baby still in hospital blanket.

She didn't  steal another persons baby so I doubt there was much they could do about it.

The hospital has duty of care, and you cannot just walk out, you have to be discharged.  And yes, you can "discharge yourself", but the doctor still has to approve.  If she just grabbed the baby and ran, then there should have been concern about her and the baby. 

I wonder if she just walked in when her labour started, or if she was going there for proper prenatal care? 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 191 of 193
Latest reply

My heart beaks

Hospitals around here will have you sign their contract or agreement before treating you, many sign without reading it fully, i heard of a case where mother and father unknowingly signed away their parrental rights to a hospital giving certain hospital directors athority of gardainship, over a newborn baby, or adults agreeing to their care. This is used as levradge in cases where a hospital staff believes parrents are unfit to raise their baby.

It's also known as a comon tactic for hospitals to seperate the mother and father and ask about abuse in the houshold. Trying even in some cases to trick one family member to imply another is abusive. Anything suspiocious is reported to CPS for futher study. There have been cases where a hospital refuse to allow the mother to take the baby home, Legally, they can only do this if she signed that agreement upon condision of care.

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 192 of 193
Latest reply

My heart beaks

Just another reason why I would never consider living in Ohio.........

Message 193 of 193
Latest reply