New Dr Who announced....it's a woman.

40 REPLIES 40

dalek1.gif

Message 11 of 41
Latest reply

A four-slice toaster could play the Dalek Doctor's nubile assistant, with some s exual chemistry between them to keep it interesting.  pointlaugh.gif

Message 13 of 41
Latest reply

My daughter - an avid Dr Who fan is happy with the choice.

Especially given as the other actor evidently in the running was Kris Marshall, the guy who played Colin Frissel in "Love Actually"  - a movie I really like - But I can't see the actor getting over "& he's got a big knob" when becoming Dr Who.

My daughter has a wild haired firey cat with the name Riversong - from Dr Who of course!. Her speculation is that had that role not already been cast; Then Alex Kingston; Who plays that character might have made a good Dr Who.

Her hope is in a few years Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter) may take up the role of The Doctor. She so wants a red haired Dr Who! I grew up with John Pertwee & Tom Baker & as my Dr Who's. Does anyone else have a favourite Dr Who actor?

Message 14 of 41
Latest reply

My favourite was David Tennant - the 10th Doctor

Image result for david tennant doctor who quotes
Message 15 of 41
Latest reply

Oh yes

Message 16 of 41
Latest reply

I know he's not the most popular choice but I really liked Chris Eccleston in the role

The 9th Doctor.jpg

Message 17 of 41
Latest reply

"But I can't see the actor getting over "& he's got a big knob" when becoming Dr Who"

gigglepuss.gif

Message 18 of 41
Latest reply

Sonic screwdriver indeed

Message 19 of 41
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

A four-slice toaster could play the Dalek Doctor's nubile assistant, with some s exual chemistry between them to keep it interesting.  pointlaugh.gif

I'm not sure about a nubile toaster. 

I reckon a shiny new stainless steel Alessi Kettle more might have more sex appeal. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 41
Latest reply