New look at covid stats

Now the covid contagion is considered a pandemic of the unvaxxed , yet most detected cases recover .

Those recovered do obviously have now a measure of immunity from damaging subsequent infection exposure 

As such should these now many people be considered vaccinated ? and so added to the vaxx stats 

Should there be a certificate declaring positive vaxx status from naturally acquired immunity  that is equal in priviledge as the unnaturally acquired vaxx immunity ? 

Message 1 of 71
Latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: New look at covid stats

Perhaps YOU could give us a discussion on YOUR evidence based use of Ivermectin or HCQ - for use in treating Covid patients.

Which is NOT a legal treatment for Covid in the - US - Canada - UK - or Australia.

Message 51 of 71
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

Yes the policy of denying life-saving early stage treatment for this corona virus will be looked upon with amazement and utter disgust in years to come. It should sit aside the bloodletting treatment and non-sterilization practices that were common in those days.

I look with amazement at your assertion that there is a "policy of denying life-saving early stage treatment for this corona virus."

It is incorrect.

However, I believe you have made the assertion in all sincerity. I can only say that if one drinks water from a fouled / poisoned well, the resulting evil is a natural consequence. Genetically-modified news is terrible and terrifying.

Message 52 of 71
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

Now the covid contagion is considered a pandemic of the unvaxxed , yet most detected cases recover .

Those recovered do obviously have now a measure of immunity from damaging subsequent infection exposure 

As such should these now many people be considered vaccinated ? and so added to the vaxx stats 

---------------------------------------------------------

Listening to the highly qualified and respected Dr. Peter McCullough, there is a great amount of evidence to support what you have made note of rogespeed!

The below shows Consultant anesthetist  Steve James making good sense with how he has acquired natural immunity. He explains things very well. And like the much loved, fondly remembered 1980s action actor of the same name ,  his immune system is a mighty force to be reckoned with.

---------------------------------------------------------

NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed
Jan 8, 2022

4channel_0-1650521828133.jpeg

4.81M subscribers

A consultant anaesthetist has told Sajid Javid that he will not get vaccinated against COVID and is unhappy at the mandatory requirement.

Steve James told the Health Secretary that his 'natural immunity' after contracting coronavirus was far superior to any booster.

Read more here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlEYcd1nyI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Peter A. McCullough, MD and I talk about Data, Research, and statistics

Apr 16, 2022

William Wallis For America

Peter A. McCullough, MD doesn't need an introduction for many people. But for those who don't know him you are in for a unique experience. When it comes to his ability to communicate proven data, knowledge, facts, extensive research, publicly available information he collected from credible sources, and his own personal experience from seeing patients as a physician, you will feel confidently informed. But more importantly, he does it in a non-ideological way while avoiding the narratives that distort the facts. While he has been criticized by people that don't have his knowledge or heart to do the right thing, no one with any credibility has been able to disprove or debunk his information, because he is so well resourced. This interview is empowering. Thank you for listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8fHQax3nTM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rogespeed wrote:

Should there be a certificate declaring positive vaxx status from naturally acquired immunity  that is equal in priviledge as the unnaturally acquired vaxx immunity ? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can appreciate where you're coming from rogespeed and that's a great point. However, I disagree with certificates as it reminds me of what fascist regimes forced on the people they oppressed. Anyway, jabbed folk are virus spreaders so having to carry around one's papers to access facilities, grant status etc. is unwarranted.

Message 53 of 71
Latest reply

LOL - the highly acclaimed is a Cardiologist - not quite relevant in the field of virus - actually not quite relevant at all - given his lack of integrity.

It says more about you - than - him. 

Where's the ' discussion '. ?????

Message 54 of 71
Latest reply

4 channel wrote: I disagree with certificates as it reminds me of what fascist regimes forced on the people they oppressed.

Does that include car registration, drivers licences, gun licences and working with children certificates?

Message 55 of 71
Latest reply

Sheesh - wear a seat belt - such - ' oppression ' - this can't be tolerated. 

How stupid does this get.

Message 56 of 71
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

4 channel wrote: I disagree with certificates as it reminds me of what fascist regimes forced on the people they oppressed.

Does that include car registration, drivers licences, gun licences and working with children certificates?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course not. Driver license are for safety to show that the driver knows the road rules and knows how to drive. Similar for gun as the person must be qualified to handle a gun and not have a type of criminal history that would disqualify them. Working with children card is similar to make sure there is no criminal history that would be a threat to children.

A cert for vaccination is void in the true sense. Jabbed people spread viruses and according to  medical experts may be responsible at some stage for virus mutations. Many unjabbed ("Unvaxxed") people steer clear of huge crowds of jabbed people for various reasons. It's a cruel joke to bring forth an idea to have certs and papers for people to get access and maintain employment while destroying the lives and livelihood of those who choose sovereignty for their person. Nearly as evil, and reminiscent of the vile act of forcing people to have paperwork or sewn-on badges based on their ethnicity or religion.

Message 57 of 71
Latest reply

Catch up - when was the last time you had to show a Cert.

They were there for a reason - at the time - stop the spread.

I'd still like to know if Joe & Pats - were vaccinated. LOL

Message 58 of 71
Latest reply

Dr Steve James

"My principal objection is to a ‘mandate’ where my colleagues and I are forced to decide between retaining bodily autonomy or retaining our jobs. Different people hold different points of view. Deriding those who disagree with you — like turning to coercion or overturning bodily autonomy — marks the point where we begin to fail as a free society."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-should-i-be-sacked-from-the-nhs-for-refusing-the-vaccine- 

So the stance he has taken has not been based on medical science, his "principal objection" has been based on individual rights as a member of what he sees as a "free society"!

Message 59 of 71
Latest reply

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

can someone please poke my eyes out. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 60 of 71
Latest reply