Nom nom nom

Slow cooked lamb shanks and mashed spuddly with parsley.

Burps!

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Nom nom nom

We had lasagne and broccoli tonight.

Pepe I used to try that under the table trick with cold brussell sprouts, but the cat let me down every time and I always got into lots of trouble
Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I know lamb shanks are very popular now. When I was small they were dog food on the farm, the butcher in town gave them away free.

I had them at my Aunties once and didn't like them one little bit.  I am prejudiced against Lamb ShanksSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

@lurker172602 wrote:
Coq au vin with pork belly, with sprouts for him, green beans for me. Yum. He's off scrounging for left overs in the kitchen as we speak 🙂

nom nom sounds lovely Lurker, tell Mr L he will end up with a pimpy FA.Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

@am*3 wrote:

I know lamb shanks are very popular now. When I was small they were dog food on the farm, the butcher in town gave them away free.

I had them at my Aunties once and didn't like them one little bit.  I am prejudiced against Lamb ShanksSmiley Very Happy

Yes, I told Mr F tonight we are eating dogs food Woman LOL

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I've gone off lamb these days. There's a smell to it that I don't like anymore.
Coq au vin and bork belly together?
Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I'm a bit like that with pork, I love it but hate the smell of it cooking.

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

I love lamb, our comes straight of the farm, maybe that the difference

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

Yeah I wondered too, but it was delish. Way too much fat but hey it tasted gooood 🙂
Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

It will probably taste even better tomorrow. A like lamb shanks, scoop off all the set fat.
Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

Nom nom nom

debra we were both victims - let down by our pets when we needed them most   lol

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply