ONE TRICK TONY HOOF IN MOUTH AGAIN

This morning Tony tells the the Chinese "It all over by the shouting. We've all but found the plain with all that's really left to do is get visual confirmation..

This afternoon the man he put in charge of the search had to say, "I didn't say that"  That is, yes things look promising but nothing has really changed from yesterday, and we still have a long way to go before I'm prepared to say job done and dusted.

Though I'm traditionally a liberal voter, I cast a dud (inform) vote last election simply because I could bring my self to vote labour, and at the same time I couldn't bring myself to vote for a government lead by this idiot.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: ONE TRICK TONY HOOF IN MOUTH AGAIN

@tall_bearded wrote:

Though I'm traditionally a liberal voter, I cast a dud (inform) vote last election simply because I could bring my self to vote labour, and at the same time I couldn't bring myself to vote for a government lead by this idiot.

well you really have no say in anything that happens in the government becuase you had no say... ... a dud vote is a waste... and in my opinion a disrespect to the democratic system... people die in other countries for the simple right to vote. 

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Does that mean young Australians under the age of 18 can't have views either,because they didn't cast a vote?
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

no. its just admonishment from a tone booster.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

No, it is a diversion because it doesn't matter to US abbott supporters that he made a fool of himself, we still like him ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

i'm sure he wishes he'd kept that sock in it now

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply