Obama speech

http://mindy-fischer-writer.com/2016/03/obama-shreds-gop-candidates-way-obama-can-video/

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Obama speech

You guys will be singing his Praises after a few years of TRUMP if he gets in.

Look at the Carp Obama has had to put up with. demand for his birth certificate, The racist comments continually.

At least there was no story's about sexual liaison's, he was a man who loved his country and his family

I will always admire his humour till the end.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Can you tell me one president who hasn't copped it? America still has that fundamental human right called freedom of speech.

If I was an American I don't think I could endorse any of the current candidates. The debates are a circus, people like Hilary seem to be down right criminals who can literally get away with murder. All the rest are either paid off by special interest groups or down right war mongering liars.

And the media orchestrated so called race war is fueled and funded by people who wish to destabilize the west by over representing white on black crime and totally under representing black on black and black on white crime. If people would actually look at the statistics of violent crime in America they would realize that it's not white cops indiscriminately murdering innocent, unarmed blacks continually that's the problem, more white people are killed by cops per capita than blacks.

And I wonder where black lives matter is when it comes to the black on black murders, shootings and violent crimes against each other... Silent is what they are because the media never goes there, everyone one of us knows the name Micheal brown, but name one white person who has been killed by the police, name one black person who has been killed by another black person.

Divide and conquer is the way of the west. Honestly what the hell is stopping us all from being united...
It's the fallacy that whites are so racist against blacks and that whites are exclusively to blame for their enslavement, even though they were already enslaving each other before the white European slave trade kicked off. Honestly how is today's generation to blame for the slave trade, it was whites who put a stop to slavery... Slavery still exists in parts of Africa...
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

It wasn't a "speech" per se, it was a roast. That's the way the annual White House Correspondent's dinner is formatted.

Look at the Carp Obama has had to put up with. demand for his birth certificate, The racist comments continually.

At least there was no story's about sexual liaison's, he was a man who loved his country and his family

I will always admire his humour till the end.

Couldn't agree more, Lion. The avalanche of lies and smears that have been directed at this president have been jaw dropping. Certainly like nothing I've even witnessed before in my lifetime.

And speaking of "legacies"....

Here's a short clip of him poking fun at  (now retired) republican whack job senator Michelle Bachmann, who has on more than one occasion predicted that Obama will bring forth the Biblical end of days rolleyes.gif

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply