PHOTO CHALLENGE 32 "you can`t live without ......"

Thanks to those who voted for my photo of my ring.

good luck to those who will post your pic in  photo challenge 32!

get ready get set GO

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Picture 21798.jpg

I just cant live without my.................JUST KIDDING. I HATE MOBILE PHONES, BUT THE MISSUS SAYS SHE HAS TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT ME !!!!        I promise I check the stored messages every.....................other week..............( when I remember to charge it....Smiley LOL    )

But seriously as you can probably tell, I have had this old cheap flip phone for years and it is bullet proof. It gets dropped several times a day, sometimes in mud and slush, has been lost outside in winter rain for several weeks and still worked when found, regularly gets banged against fences and machinery and still keeps going.

You can have your glass plated, smarty phones. Seeri might turn her nose up at mine, but it will still be going long after she has been retired for a new " prettier " model. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Picture 21798.jpg

I just cant live without my.................JUST KIDDING. I HATE MOBILE PHONES, BUT THE MISSUS SAYS SHE HAS TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT ME !!!!        I promise I check the stored messages every.....................other week..............( when I remember to charge it....Smiley LOL    )

But seriously as you can probably tell, I have had this old cheap flip phone for years and it is bullet proof. It gets dropped several times a day, sometimes in mud and slush, has been lost outside in winter rain for several weeks and still worked when found, regularly gets banged against fences and machinery and still keeps going.

You can have your glass plated, smarty phones. Seeri might turn her nose up at mine, but it will still be going long after she has been retired for a new " prettier " model. 

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

rsz_dscn7626.jpg

My trusty basket of loo paper, most used item in my house

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

New Thongs - Very Stylish. (cough)

IMG_20171204_134750.jpg

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Holy Cow Batman, same phone ive got!

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Can't live without my Puter!

001.JPG

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

I cant live without my camera.

smaller.jpg

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I literally can't live without ....... my meds!!

Tabs.JPG

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

Can't live without my Puter!

001.JPG

Luv that screen saver shot Dave ......Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Picture 8560.jpg

I just cant live without this old dog. Of course he, s a great mate, but he,s also one of the best sheep dogs I have ever had. He knows where all of the sheep yards are on some of the hilly, scrubby country and literally quietly drives the mobs of sheep to the yards, by himself. Once there he yards them up for me and shuts the gate. ( Ok I made that last bit up ) but he does stand at the gate until I huff and puff my way, trying to keep up with him and shut it myself.  A week ago he moved a mob of sheep over 1 km. of rough terrain and yarded the sheep with only two commands from me. ( and that was when a few sheep where escaping in thick vegitation and he could not see them )

Unfortunately he is getting a bit too old for the job now and the younger dogs are not as skilled. I am seriously considering relinquishing the rough properties, as I cant run sheep on them without an excellent dog.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply