Poor child in suitcase

How sad is this case in which a suitcase has been found with the skeleton  of a child 2-8 inside.It looks like it is a little girl as clothing has been found in the same suitcase...little dresses and such with animals  and Dora the Explorer  ect . According to the little forensics they have carried out so far the child died a very violent death.

How awful that a little child can meet a horrible end and is not even reported missing 

Apparently a man about 60 was seen weeks ago carting  a suitcase and police are now seeking him but many locals had seen the case and some had even gone through it but missed the skeletal  remains  

just so tragic the whole thing 

Message 1 of 146
Latest reply
145 REPLIES 145

Poor child in suitcase

Very sad. Smiley Sad

Apparently narrowed to between 3-5 years old.

And you're right, very unusual to not match any current missing child.

image host
Message 2 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

They are pretty sure its not William Tyral from NSW but thats another one I have a feeling will not be good news if he is ever found . I just hope an answer is found for both cases and someone is caught and not out loose
Message 3 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

candle1.gif

That is just so upsetting, poor little girl, words fail me.

Message 4 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

I saw that in the paper today, some poor little child thrown away like rubbish makes me sick and bloody sad.

Message 5 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

It breaks my heart that nobody has come forward to identify this poor little mite. It is possible that the man the police are looking for was her father, but he/she must also have a mother somewhere and presumably other family - grandparents, uncles and aunts, maybe even siblings. How many people are complicit in hiding this hideous crime?

Message 6 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

i honestly think there are more bodies to come. Easier to say a child's mother took off and left than hide the fact just a child disappear? If you get my meaning.

I also find it hard to believe people zooming past on a highway could stop go through the contents of the suitcase and not one saw the the little girl

Something about this does not add up and now witnesses are being re-questioned as the time lines dont match

Message 7 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

It's possible that the man the witnesses saw has nothing to do with it. If so, one can only hope he coes forward - though of course he may not even realise he is the one they are loking for.

Message 8 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

Message 9 of 146
Latest reply

Poor child in suitcase

Possibly an unwanted female child.

Message 10 of 146
Latest reply