Q&A tonight

Some of the questions really made my eyes roll.

What a give me give me, nation we live in.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Q&A tonight

nero_bolt
Community Member

@crystal**flake wrote:

Sadly so true and seems to be the way of the left and the welfare mentality.

All they are worried about is the never ending handouts and welfare....   Someone has to pay for all of this

Message 11 of 43
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

@crystal**flake wrote:

Labor hatred on show, what they excell at,  this is the result when the welfare teat is yanked out of their mouths.

Message 12 of 43
Latest reply

There was contempt and anger for Hockey coming from the audience.....certainly but no hatred IMO.

Message 13 of 43
Latest reply

I haven;t watched  ot yet. I recorded it because I thought that that much Joe Hockey just before bed would either keep me awake or give me nightmares.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 14 of 43
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

It was ludicrous to see the hatred in their faces when Mr Hockey disproved their accusations. A set up audience but Mr Hockey did a wonderful job even with all the interruptions and trying to shut him down by Jones.

Great job Joe Heart

Message 15 of 43
Latest reply

What a pity he couldn't have shown some integrity and been a little more truthful though.
Message 16 of 43
Latest reply

I'm not seeing what silver is seeing.??

Message 17 of 43
Latest reply

@silverfaun wrote:

It was ludicrous to see the hatred in their faces when Mr Hockey disproved their accusations. A set up audience but Mr Hockey did a wonderful job even with all the interruptions and trying to shut him down by Jones.

Great job Joe Heart

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess that many Australians care more for Australia and Australians and human life in general than they do for any single person/idol 

Message 18 of 43
Latest reply

@silverfaun wrote:

Great job Joe Heart

Were we watching the same show??

He didn't disprove anything because he didn't answer anything. Jones let him ramble on and ONLY "shut him down" when he rambled too far from the question and the original audience member wanted/needed to clarify in order to get him back on track.

The only major interruption occurred at the start when someone heckled him and Jones handled that swiftly and firmly and it didn't happen again.

The only person that got "shut down" was Jones when Hockey would arrogantly put his palm in Jones face to stop Jones from requesting him to stick to topic.

He had a whole hour to prove himself with no interruptions, no debate and with a predominantly LNP audience. And yet he still came across as seriously untrustworthy and untruthful.

Message 19 of 43
Latest reply

Did any answers make your eyes roll Crystal or only the questions from your fellow (?) Australians ?

Sorry I don't know for if you are an Aussie or not...I just assumed and I shouldn't.

Message 20 of 43
Latest reply