Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

I pose questions and first to get the answer has their post marked as solution before I pose another.

If no one answers within a few minutes, a hint is given.

Join the fun and test your general knowledge. (even if you are still in kindy)

Starts Fri 15th April at 6.30pm. 

image host
Message 1 of 262
Latest reply
261 REPLIES 261

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

Which football club plays its home games at Loftus Road

image host
Message 71 of 262
Latest reply

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

LOL - he even delivers.

Message 72 of 262
Latest reply

QPR

Message 73 of 262
Latest reply

If we're delving into footy - I'm out

Message 74 of 262
Latest reply

Queen's Park Rangers

Message 75 of 262
Latest reply

Twas English soccer stawks.

What was the Turkish city of Istanbul called before 1930?

image host
Message 76 of 262
Latest reply

Constantiople

Message 77 of 262
Latest reply

n

Message 78 of 262
Latest reply

Constantinople

Footy is footy kopes

Message 79 of 262
Latest reply

Thanks Kopes - that was fun

Out of here now - dinner guests arriving soon lol

Message 80 of 262
Latest reply