Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

I pose questions and first to get the answer has their post marked as solution before I pose another.

If no one answers within a few minutes, a hint is given.

Join the fun and test your general knowledge. (even if you are still in kindy)

Starts Fri 15th April at 6.30pm. 

image host
Message 1 of 262
Latest reply
261 REPLIES 261

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

Worship of Krishna is observed by which Religious Faith?

image host
Message 201 of 262
Latest reply

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

Hindu

Message 202 of 262
Latest reply

Hindu - I think some subsets but I don’t recall which.

Message 203 of 262
Latest reply

What is the name of the man who launched eBay back in 1995?

image host
Message 204 of 262
Latest reply

Pierre Omisonething

Message 205 of 262
Latest reply

Bugger, can't remember his name. Some French bloke??

Message 206 of 262
Latest reply

Good enough countess.

On the right track amber.

What geometric shape is generally used for stop signs?

image host
Message 207 of 262
Latest reply

Octagon

Message 208 of 262
Latest reply

Octagonastop

Message 209 of 262
Latest reply

Octogon

Message 210 of 262
Latest reply