Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

R.I.P Tina Turner

She was simply the best....

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

R.I.P Tina Turner

Yes, nicnacs, she was simply the best and deserves her own thread. A really sad day for the music world.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

R.I.P Tina Turner

arctoph_49
Community Member

R.I.P Tina Turner

RIP  Tina

and amazing and inspirational woman indeed 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

R.I.P Tina Turner

Horrible… The homeopathy brigade has much for which to answer.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

R.I.P Tina Turner

That really is a stunning picture of Tina Turner in your opening post Nicnacs. 

She was one of the brightest stars, and looks exactly like that in the picture🤗.  Thanks for posting it😎

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

R.I.P Tina Turner

@countessalmirena wrote:

Horrible… The homeopathy brigade has much for which to answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No disrespect to the great lady but I believe the homeopathy brigade has nothing to answer for.

THE NEW DAILY

Turner said she had suffered hypertension since 1978, but had not given it much thought, and did not really understand its effect on kidneys.

“Hence, I didn’t really try to control it,” she said, explaining that kidney failure was silent and painless.

After suffering a stroke in 2009, Turner struggled to get back on her feet and learned that her kidneys had lost 35 per cent function.

Yet she continued to ignore medical advice and developed a “fatal dislike” for the daily medication she had been prescribed to control the high-blood pressure.

She instead chose to replace her conventional medication with homeopathic treatments.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .  

“I had not known that uncontrolled hypertension would worsen my renal disease and that I would kill my kidneys by giving up on controlling my blood pressure.

“I never would have replaced my medication by the homeopathic alternatives if I had had an idea how much was at stake for me.

“Thanks to my naivety I had ended up at the point where it was about life or death.”

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/news/2023/05/25/tina-turner-last-interview-public-appearance?lr_hash=...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nautral therapies can work for a lot of conditions and do better than the big pharma drugs and chemicals that usually treat the symptoms and seldom the cause.  It is up to the individul to monitor their own condition. If the blood pressure is not being lowered them over  along period of time, the individual will suffer damage to organs.

Anna Mae Bullock aka Tina Turner had a life that was full of stress. A bad relationship, the stress and rigors to endless touring and exploitation by dubious promotors etc.  If anything, other aspects of the homeopathic industry, alternative health choices kept her looking so fine and going for as long as she did.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply