Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cooking pork-suggestions please

My sister and her family are currently in the air, en route to NY.She does the pork each year on Christmas day. So it is my job this year. No biggie really but I have looked up recipes for pork shoulder (I bought a free range one a couple of days ago...

Keeping up to date about scams

An email received today:   DO NOT even open such an email. I’ve taken a screenshot for illustrative purposes, and you’ll note the blue dot indicating it hasn’t been opened/read. I am sure you can all see the grammatical errors – but even if it had no...

B95AC6EA-E414-4BA9-9508-ECDCE05F1B05.jpeg

Americanisms that might seem strange to us

There’s a thread in the Seller Discussion Board about new wording sent to sellers to inform them of a sale. It’s now “You made the sale for [$xxxx]”.That’s quite bizarre wording; as has been mentioned in that thread, it doesn’t seem natural, and not ...

Insurance

I was reading this story online. Will include just a section of it.Before Lisa Madden bought her home in the New South Wales town of Forbes in 2020, her bank told her they would not issue a mortgage unless her property had flood insurance.She took ou...

Resolved! Caption this #422

Caption this #422 The winner will be the caption with the most helpfuls and will start the next round In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner Caption This #422, will end on Monday December 19th

christmas-tree-hair-funny-Christmas-photo.jpg

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge: Theme is TOYS

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : Toys The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the event of a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Medibank Private

I am a member of Medibank Private and I was wondering who else is and what are they going to do about it? I am also an Optus customer so I am waiting now for the 3rd one! Tia

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption THIS #421

Caption this #421 The winner will be the caption with the most helpfuls and will start the new round. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. Caption This #420, will end on Thursday 15th Dec 2022. Good luck everyone and have fun

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge. Theme is Tea and Coffee

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme : Tea and Coffee. The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge. In the...

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge – Theme is: Lazy

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme: Lazy, laziness, couldn’t be bothered The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of t...

Resolved! Caption This #420

Caption this #420 The winner will be the caption with the most helpfuls and will start the new round. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. Caption This #420, will end on Thursday 8th Dec 2022. Good luck everyone and have fun

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any volunteers for head transplant?

Are there any volunteers here at the eBay Community willing to advance the cause of science? If you aren't satisfied with you new look you might be able to ask for you old head to be put back in place. Road to a human head transplant AN ITALIAN surge...

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge -Theme: Buildings (Ancient or Modern) any, really

4-Day Music Challenge -Theme: Buildings (Ancient or Modern)...any, really The challenge ends on Friday 2nd December, 2022 The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the nex...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #419

Caption this! #419. The winner will be the caption with the most helpfuls and will start the new round.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. Caption This #419, will end on Friday, 2nd Dec 2022. Good luck everyone and have fun

twyngwyn_1-1669593474192.gif
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful