RIP Emma Chambers ..... aka Alice in Vicar of Dibey

Wonderful actress, I am sure she will be sorely missed 😞  Gone wayyyy tooo soon 😞

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: RIP Emma Chambers ..... aka Alice in Vicar of Dibey

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I loved her as Alice.    Natural causes are stated as cause of death.

RIP Emma

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-25/emma-chambers-vicar-of-dibley-star-dies-at-53/9482318

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

She was also great in Notting Hill  

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I often laugh at the joke told by the Vicar at christmas about having tinselitis and Alices comments on it.

She was one very talented actress.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I also love her rendition of "I cant believe it's not butter" , she was so talented

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Alice's wedding....complete with Teletubbies.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Watching a news report on Emma Chambers I was surprised to hear an Oz reporter describe her death as 'so called natural causes'.

Hmm.  Trying to sensationalise the report...or does she imagine no one could possibly die of natural causes in their 50s?

Latesst reports suggest a suspected heart attack.  Seems possible to me - my father had his first heart attack at 49 and if he hadn't got to the hospital just before his heart really gave up, it would have been his first - and last - heart attack.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@zanadoo_56wrote:

Watching a news report on Emma Chambers I was surprised to hear an Oz reporter describe her death as 'so called natural causes'.

Hmm.  Trying to sensationalise the report...or does she imagine no one could possibly die of natural causes in their 50s?

Latesst reports suggest a suspected heart attack.  Seems possible to me - my father had his first heart attack at 49 and if he hadn't got to the hospital just before his heart really gave up, it would have been his first - and last - heart attack.

Sad when the press needs to resort to "gutter" reporting   ...... 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply