Right or wrong to yell at someone's screaming kid at a restaurant?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/owner-of-marcys-diner-in-portland-praised-for-yelling-at-screa...

THE owner of an American diner who yelled at a screaming child is being praised on social media for taking a stance against parents who ignore their children when dining out.

“Allowing your child to carry on and disrupt a restaurant without any consideration of others, is classless!!!!! I also doubt their child is traumatised. Kid is probably in shock from hearing another adult act like an adult in charge.”

“The owner is an absolute lunatic and screamed in the face of my almost two-year-old child because she was crying ... You have a problem with a child crying then you are not suitable to run a business,” she wrote.

“If it bothers you so much you should have spoken to me and not traumatised my child by screaming in her face. May karma bite you in the a**.”

Choose a side. Go

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

@*julia*2010 wrote:

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

a subject for a dozen threads - lol. What man can be sure?

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

We should adopt the system where lineage is traced through the female line.

There may be doubts about who the father is, but there's no doubt about who is the mother (some  in vitro fertilization interventions excepted of course)

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

I think the mother is still legally the birth mother isn't she?
Message 43 of 43
Latest reply