Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

Tried to eat the house  LOL Prim

you have a good night too

Message 26921 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hello 'you lot' (and than includes YOU Freddie) Smiley LOL

Oh Flashie - how gorgeous those puppies are - I am green with envy.  How do you think they will get along with Ringo?

Friend of mine brought her 3 year old LL double into the office to see me yesterday - the spitting image of my girl and so tempting ..... but I controlled myself.

Lovely catch up lunch with friends today - nice to have a day off too .... you should try it some time Prim.

Fine too Deb and it looks like you are about to cop a deluge ... glad you are at least home in the warm.

Message 26922 of 29,650
Latest reply

~~~ hi Laney 

I went for my yearly eye test today the eye tester told me one eye was quite irritated and red but couldn't tell me

what would be causing that.

I smiled - and wondered if I should ask him if it could be Olympic TV viewing disease Woman LOL Smiley LOL

Message 26923 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Freddie Smiley Happy

Only one eye irritated?

Are you therefore a one-eyed barracker? Smiley LOL

I take it you have been watching a lot - do you have a favourite?

Message 26924 of 29,650
Latest reply

Laney I don't really have a favourite but I was in awe of the athleticism of those rugby 7's women OMG they were amazing. 

I'm currently watching the equestrian show jumping - what beautfiul animals.

I love sport Laney - even marbles Woman LOL

Message 26925 of 29,650
Latest reply

Freddie

We stayed up too late watching the equestrian events last night - turned alarm off this morning and slept in.  Thankfully someone rang us and woke us up lol  I hold my breath at every jump but I guess many of us do that.  Amazing animals and the bond between horse and rider is palpable.

Ok Freddie - a test question ......

What is the difference between basketball (just watched our girls win against the French) and netball?  Is there any difference?  I used to play inter school comp basketball at school but that was ummmmm - a couple of years ago and I cannot remember what the differences are (if any).  Can you or Prim enlighten me as I have never been into netball.

Message 26926 of 29,650
Latest reply

In Netball a team consists of of seven players., some of the position names may have changed since, but in my day they were: centre, centre attack, centre defence, attack, defence, shooter and goalkeeper. Only attack and shooter could score goals, attack and shooter couldn't cross the line into the opponents attack zone and the goalkeeper and defence cannot cross into their opponents defence zone. centre attckand defence can move anywhere on the court and I think centre can too. No-one is allowed to movetheir feet while holding the ball.

I hope this makes sense,

Message 26927 of 29,650
Latest reply

Thanks TGSE it does sort of make sense but I didn't count the number of players in the basketball lol

I cannot remember the position names when I played though - too long ago .... but it sounds similar Smiley Happy

Message 26928 of 29,650
Latest reply

Guess i could google it but I am too lazy right now lol 

Welllllll maybe not lazy (could say I was tired after all the sport I have been playing lol) but got a case of the 'can't-be-bothereds' lol

Message 26929 of 29,650
Latest reply

Morning all.

I am off hunting for a Daniel Morcombe rose for our dauthghters birthday today.

I rang a few places yesterday and got one put on hold..........they are quite popular and sell out quickly.

I have been up since 4am today.

This stupid knee..........because I can't do much it means I am not doing enough to get tired........so sleep isnot my friend...............I might try walking again this afternoon.

Still no decision on the puppies name yet..............they have two weeks before they have to decide.

Message 26930 of 29,650
Latest reply