Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

OMG... so extreme

Message 27201 of 29,650
Latest reply

have a great day Sparklz... I need to get moving out the door here

hope to catch up sometime soon 🙂

Message 27202 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good afternoon Friends Smiley Happy

Sheltering in air-conditioned comfort out of the 38 on the back verandah and that is in the shade!

The river and the sound were awash with stink boats this morning - it certainly is a water playground here in the wonderful west.

Hold the dream Deb - you WILL get this warm weather soon ..... I promise Smiley LOL

Message 27203 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning everyone.

I have been up for a couple of hours as sleep was eluding me, which is good in a way because it gave me time to pop in here.

Wow, so many Christmas wishes in here. Nice.

Sparkles, I know what you mean about that weather. I visited Nyngan often in my youth and the weather was the same, freezing in winder and unbearably hot in summer, with no humidity. The best time was spring...and the roses at that time of year  were to die for.

I have wanted to be a 'grey nomad' for years, my cousin and wife have been around and through Australia 3 times, loved every minute and made many friends but first I guess I had better get a caravan and secondly my hair is not grey yet. I think I have a bit of a wait LOL.

I hope you health is on the improve Nics.

Laney, I am hoping for one last lunch by that river before my travelling days are over. One day I will get back there. Hope the weather is being kind to you.

Deb, we don't venture out much on New Year's eve. The chances of getting home safely in Sydney are too slim to try. Maybe I should gather the family and stay in the city......hmm, that's a thought for next year.

Have a great day everyone.

Waves to the MIAs

Message 27204 of 29,650
Latest reply

@mtnlane wrote:

Good afternoon Friends Smiley Happy

Sheltering in air-conditioned comfort out of the 38 on the back verandah and that is in the shade!

The river and the sound were awash with stink boats this morning - it certainly is a water playground here in the wonderful west.

Hold the dream Deb - you WILL get this warm weather soon ..... I promise Smiley LOL

Thanks Laney for your card xxxx

Message 27205 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning girls

I'm really tired ths morning.. out too late last night and up too early.. Might have to have a nap this arvo

ald Laney,,, thank you for the card... I remember I got hooked on one of the games in last years one.. and I kept it for ages so I could keep playing it 🙂

Message 27206 of 29,650
Latest reply

Laney, J  also wants to thank you for the card... She says she's Into the games already 🙂

Message 27207 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good afternoon Ladies

HUMP Day tomorrow and I am taking it off ..... woooohoooo

Glad you, Nics and J received the advent calendar Deb - thanks for letting me know.  I have sent it to our other friends but think they might have ended up in their Spam folders - might try and send them again just in case Smiley Surprised

It has been warm over here - breezy today.  Hope you are now getting some of what I have shared lol

Nothing much to report really.  Just wanted to wave the flag to you all ..... present and MIA ~~~~

Message 27208 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Laney,

nice to have a mid week day off... hope you're still snuggled up in bed and having a bit of a rest

Message 27209 of 29,650
Latest reply

A pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month Friends - present and MIA 

Always in my thoughts .........

Have a great day - the first of summer!

In haste as I am heading off to work and yes Deb - the day off yesterday was fantastic.

Catch up over the weekend Heart

Message 27210 of 29,650
Latest reply