46 REPLIES 46

Re: Second US journalist beheaded

@ufo_investigations wrote:

You wont hear from a imam saying this is wrong.

Religion of peace. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

When the horror visitis us, in our country, I wonder where all the apologists will hide?  Make no mistake, this murderous cult will strike us.

I want to hear a cacophony of condemnation from the "peace loving" muslims here...............can't hear much.

Message 11 of 47
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

So what are your thoughts on this latest beheading? 

I am as horrified as the next person, as I am sure is anybody else posting here.  I do not need to post here cut&paste bits to express that I am disgusted by that. 

But, am I surprised?  No, because people are being publicly beheaded in that region for minor crimes, and often, in our eyes, no crime at all.  When people running from Iran, where this is happening, try to come to Australia our government sends them back  claiming that it is a safe country to live in.

I have to wonder though why is this way of execution any worse than let's say electrocution, lethal injection, hanging or shooting?

Message 12 of 47
Latest reply

The religion of peace hard at work

and where are all the crys of condemnation from the Muslim community ????

Message 13 of 47
Latest reply

@*kazumi* wrote:

@nero_wulf wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I am as horrified as the next person, as I am sure is anybody else posting here.  I do not need to post here cut&paste bits to express that I am disgusted by that. 

But, am I surprised?  No, because people are being publicly beheaded in that region for minor crimes, and often, in our eyes, no crime at all.  When people running from Iran, where this is happening, try to come to Australia our government sends them back  claiming that it is a safe country to live in.

I have to wonder though why is this way of execution any worse than let's say electrocution, lethal injection, hanging or shooting?

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. Are you saying that that's what they do over there and it's the Australians border control  fault for not taking more people from that region?

Are you saying that the death penalty that is not in our country excuses this type of barbarism??.

Message 14 of 47
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I think it's a terrible crime.  I feel sad for his family, friends and colleagues. 

I think it's an act of provocation taunting the Americans into getting into a war.

Message 15 of 47
Latest reply

@the_hawk* wrote:

and where are all the crys of condemnation from the Muslim community ????

Maybe you are not looking at the right place.  Of-course, ordinary Muslims are as shocked as we are  but they do not have high profile representation in daily newspapers or on TV. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 16 of 47
Latest reply

Don't worry it's only a small group , nothing to worry about, they all love us really ,

Oh that is as long as you support them and believe what they want you to
Photobucket
Message 17 of 47
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I think it's horrific. But to put it in context,  it is only one event in a rampage of horror almost beyond imagination. Journalists who cover these situations are incredibly brave, but at least they go into it with their eyes open, knowing what may happen, my outrage is more for the thousands of helpless civilians who have faced this nightmare with no choice and no means of escape.

And I think Ms Wilson was right in saying we should find another word to describe IS. Terrorism is a word that has been so overused it has almost lost its meaning. Anyone fighting for a cause we don't believe in is labelled a terrorist - and as she pointed out, the "Coalition Of The Willing" was probably considered a terrorist organization by many people in Iraq and Afghanistan. The bloodbath being perpetrated by IS is so far beyond any horror inflicted even by the Taliban that "terrorism" doesn't come even close to describing it.

Message 18 of 47
Latest reply

terrorism is to intimidate by overt use of deliberate terror tactics. Casualities as collateral, even if by poor judgement and negligence is not the deliberate use of terror.

Hence the tern is being used correctly. It is incorrect to use against peacekeeping forces.

It is about terror being used as intent not as a consequence

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 19 of 47
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@nero_wulf wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

I think it's horrific. But to put it in context,  it is only one event in a rampage of horror almost beyond imagination. Journalists who cover these situations are incredibly brave, but at least they go into it with their eyes open, knowing what may happen, my outrage is more for the thousands of helpless civilians who have faced this nightmare with no choice and no means of escape.

And I think Ms Wilson was right in saying we should find another word to describe IS. Terrorism is a word that has been so overused it has almost lost its meaning. Anyone fighting for a cause we don't believe in is labelled a terrorist - and as she pointed out, the "Coalition Of The Willing" was probably considered a terrorist organization by many people in Iraq and Afghanistan. The bloodbath being perpetrated by IS is so far beyond any horror inflicted even by the Taliban that "terrorism" doesn't come even close to describing it.

It's Mr Whish-Wilson not Ms. His name is Peter and he's known as the senator surfer. He was formally in defence force and banking and I think he was working for Merril Lynch when the WTC towers were attacked.

No offence, just adding some info about the senator.

Message 20 of 47
Latest reply