46 REPLIES 46

Second US journalist beheaded

It's Mr Whish-Wilson not Ms. His name is Peter and he's known as the senator surfer. He was formally in defence force and banking and I think he was working for Merril Lynch when the WTC towers were attacked.

No offence, just adding some info about the senator.

Message 21 of 47
Latest reply

Hahahaha....maybe you need to stop assuming and sprouting off on here?

First it was a rant on a family forced to live on under $500 a fn, then you later "presumed" that the mother must get payments also.....and now this 😄
Message 22 of 47
Latest reply

@lane-ends wrote:

terrorism is to intimidate by overt use of deliberate terror tactics. Casualities as collateral, even if by poor judgement and negligence is not the deliberate use of terror.

Hence the tern is being used correctly. It is incorrect to use against peacekeeping forces.

It is about terror being used as intent not as a consequence

So what is the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter.

Was EOKA a terrorist organization?

Was Ergun a terrorist organization

Were the men who fought in the Easter Uprising in Ireland in 1916 terrorists?

Was the Coalition of the Willing a peacekeeping force?

Message 23 of 47
Latest reply

this would have to be one of the most intelligent

responses i have seen here in a long time. 

i'd put you up there with Monman Woman HappySmiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyCat Happy

IMO

Message 24 of 47
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

i'd put you up there with Monman Woman HappySmiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyCat Happy

IMO

So was the bombing of Guernica http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica an act of terrorism, or was the terror and destruction  unleashed on  defenceless civillians there merely the consequence of a legitimate act of war - and does the same answer apply to the London Blitz and the bombing of Dresden? 

Message 25 of 47
Latest reply

Something has to be done about ISIL but we have no right to claim any moral high grounds.  There were plenty of atrocities committed by people on "our side" in not so distant past.

U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 26 of 47
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This discussion is getting a little heated. Could we please communicate with a more civil tone. Thanks!

Message 27 of 47
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

Thats 2010  

How about  staying in the year 2014 and on topic  and the topic is Second US journalist beheaded.. Thank you 

... What are your thoughts on the beheading? 

Message 28 of 47
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@*julia*2010 wrote:

IMO

So was the bombing of Guernica http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica an act of terrorism, or was the terror and destruction  unleashed on  defenceless civillians there merely the consequence of a legitimate act of war - and does the same answer apply to the London Blitz and the bombing of Dresden? 

Geez thats 1937 She El... Is it possible to stay on the topic of the beheading etc and the year 2014 🙂 

Message 29 of 47
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@***super_nova*** wrote:

Thats 2010  

How about  staying in the year 2014 and on topic  and the topic is Second US journalist beheaded.. Thank you 

... What are your thoughts on the beheading? 

Killing unarmed civilians is horrible be it now or 4 years ago.  Is beheading a man worse than killing whole family, including children, raping the 14 years old and setting her body on fire?  The question is if beheading 2 journalist make all Muslims barbarians, by the ame logic, what does the rape and massacre make Americans?

It should not be us = "the civilised" world against them = "Muslims".  It is us all against people who will stop at nothing to get what they want; be it Putin or ISIL.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 30 of 47
Latest reply