Speed Dating....?

dynogrl
Community Member

Has anyone done it?  I'm going Saturday night for a bit of fun, but I've never done it before and don't know what to expect.....  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Speed Dating....?

Expect........quickies

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

no idea. But sounds like a great social experiment. Let us know how it goes.
So what ya gonna ask them. Give them a few doozies. Like if you're a tree, what tree would you be?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

LOL good question bob.....  I think I'll use that one!  I'm not sure what to ask, all I know is what not to ask 'what do you do for a living?' 

Apparently that makes you shallow and a gold digger haha

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@dynogrl wrote:

LOL good question bob.....  I think I'll use that one!  I'm not sure what to ask, all I know is what not to ask 'what do you do for a living?' 

Apparently that makes you shallow and a gold digger haha

I did read an article once on speed dating, women tend to ask question which establishes the wealth/security of the bloke like. Job, do they own their own house, who they live with  etc etc. 

But when you think about it, it does make sense. If a woman is planning to have kids and she'll be staying at home, she needs to know if a man can support her. So it does serves a purpose societally rather than being a gold digger. 

I can't remember what guys tend to ask. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Seeing as there are only 7 minutes with each guy I will have to get prepared with some good questions.  Don't want to waste time on stupid stuff.  I like to ask a guy what his passion is....  and hope to hell he doesn't answer footy LOL

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@dynogrl wrote:

Seeing as there are only 7 minutes with each guy I will have to get prepared with some good questions.  Don't want to waste time on stupid stuff.  I like to ask a guy what his passion is....  and hope to hell he doesn't answer footy LOL

You should start a thread on questions you can ask. THat'll be fun. 

I'm sure 7 minutes can feel like an eternity with some people. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

we didn't get an update on this.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply