TV Bloopers

I was watching an episode of an Agatha Christies Marple the other day.

The series was written and set in the 1930's and out of the blue the leading character made a comment that "Princess Diana would not have done that".

Now, I know that I am aging, but I don't think that Princess Di was even a twinkle in her Fathers eye then.

Does anyone else have some snippets to share?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

TV Bloopers

Funniest blooper I've seen was in a caveman type movie when without warning, there was a modern jetliner streaking across the sky .... and then in the same movie towards the end, there was a caveman with what looked suspiciously like a gold filling in a tooth when he smiled ... oops!

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

There is a web site dedicated to movie and TV mistakes....  http://www.moviemistakes.com/

Over the years, I have made over 400 contributions to it...........to the extent that my daughter refuses to watch TV with me.

One example, in the movie, The Quick and The Dead, which takes place in the 1870's, a guy refers to "buying the farm", a phrase that did not come into being until after WWI, when insurance was paid out to soldiers who died in the military.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

What was the episode?

I recall watching one of the Rocky movies many years ago when a scene had Stallone in an Aran knitted sweater, it was either inside out or back the front, then in the next scene it was correct!

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

I really like movie mistakes, so human and very naturally funny xx

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

That wouldn't have been a blooper, it would have been done on purpose.  Movie makers have been dropping these "jokes" in their films for a while.

(If that was said in the script, the series was not written in the 1930s as you say, television was not invented then).

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

Years ago My boys were watching an early Western, when on of them called out; "Have you seen the Indian wearing a digital watch?" Sure enugh he came into view again and again, as the film makers tried to show huge hordes of Indians attacking.

My kids loved to find faults with movies or shows.

Erica

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

Lind, there was something like that in the old "Ten Commandments" movie  .. a couple of the actors forgot to take their watches off ....  Woman LOL

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

TV Bloopers

laugh6.gif

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply