Telephone/Camera

I'd like some help buying a mobile (prepaid) that takes great pics for selling on Ebay and loading onto my computer.....and is super cheap.  I don't use a mobile much at all so don't want to pay the earth.   This is my most recent attempt to upload pics.....something very very simple to use .   My old brain aint what it used to be!Woman Frustrated  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Telephone/Camera

@kengillard wrote:

thanks everyone.   think I'll go and have some lessons....I've just bought a Sanyo 3X....can't make it work!    SHHHHHEEEESH.

Thanks for your suggestions tho everyone.

Gilly if its a camera and has a USB cable all you should have to do is plug it in to your camera and computer and then access the camera with windoze explorer (file manager)

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Gill.. did you buy a camera card to go with the camera (sold separately).

I find using the camera card in the computer easier than using a usb cable. With the  usb cable the camera needs to have battery life, with the card, camera is not involved in the process at all.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Gill.. did you buy a camera card to go with the camera (sold separately).

I find using the camera card in the computer easier than using a usb cable. With the  usb cable the camera needs to have battery life, with the card, camera is not involved in the process at all.

Agree.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I had a cheap sanyo for years.  Took a fantastic photo and uploaded onto my computer easily with a camera card.

Just paid more for a canon and don't like it as much.

All I did with the Sanyo was put the camera card into the slot and ticked import photos and they went straight to my picture file in windows.

Windows have an editing program where you can crop them and adjust the exposure if needed.

Maybe you haven't had a camera card?

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

maybe....as simple as no camera card?    certainly hope so.  will ask daughter and SIL.  THANKS.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

I tried taking pics for ebay with a phone for a while, Gilly, but just wasn't happy with the results, I couldn't get the macro shots for the fine detail. I ended up buying another camera.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Gillie, sorry I forgot to tell you that you have to buy the sim card seperately. I have a 4Gb card that has cost $12.- It is sufficient for what I need. Let your daughter explain to you how it works, and better have pen and paper ready to make notes in your own words on how and what to do.

That's what I do when I learn someting new, and the person explaining to me is not readily available.

Erica thinkW8.gif

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

ca04
Community Member

If you intend to show pictures with good detail forget it they just don't make the grade.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Sorry, ca04,

but I have used my camera for almost two years and got great details on photos of items I sold. The more expensive camera sits in a drawer, it never gave the same quality photos.

Erica

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

ca04 - might have been referring to mobile phone camera photos, erica. (especially cheap phones).

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply